Subject: Ticket Assigned - Fwd: Sorry, your order was cancelled
From: Max <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 20 Feb 2023 18:04:48 +0000

Hi Mohammed Murshed,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  Fwd: Sorry, your order was cancelled this is the second time to cancel my order without my permission !!!!! you
are worest website!!

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Max Fashion <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 20 Feb 2023 at 3:49 PM
Subject: Sorry, your order was cancelled
To: Merna mohamed <[email-masked]>

Order number 2110176163

<https://www.maxfashion.com/eg/en?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3D>
Download our apps now
<https://itunes.apple.com/eg/app/id1161312751?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3D>
[image:
android icon]
<https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.landmarkgroup.maxstores&referrer=utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3D>
iPhone
<https://itunes.apple.com/eg/app/id1161312751?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3D>
Android
<https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.landmarkgroup.maxstores&referrer=utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3D>

Women
<https://www.maxfashion.com/eg/en/department/women?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3D>
Men
<https://www.maxfashion.com/eg/en/department/men?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3D>
Girls
<https://www.maxfashion.com/eg/en/department/girls?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3D>
Boys
<https://www.maxfashion.com/eg/en/department/boys?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3D>
Shoes
<https://www.maxfashion.com/eg/en/department/shoes?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3D>
Inspiration
<https://www.maxfashion.com/eg/en/inspiration?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3D>
Sorry, we've had to cancel your order.
Hi Merna mohamed, we were unable to deliver order 2110176163
<https://www.maxfashion.com/eg/en/my-account/order/$%7Bctx.order.code%7D?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=>
with AWB 88882001000320230216.
Please accept our apologies for any inconvenience caused. Your refund is
being processed.
*Order Details *

Item

Description

Total Price
*MAX*
Winnie the Pooh Embroidered Plush Robe with Belt Tie-Ups
Color: Pink
Size: L
Quantity: 1 EGP 480

Total *EGP 480*
Total Refund Amount *EGP 480*

Need help? Get in touch

 <[email-masked]?Body=Contacted>

*Write us an email now*, we'll get back to you as fast as we can.
 <https://www.facebook.com/MaxFashionMENA>

*Connect with us* on your favourite social network.
 <https://twitter.com/maxfashionMENA>

Reach out in 140 characters! We are *@maxfashionMENA*.

*Call us on 0020-225878188.*
7 days a week, 24 hours a day

© 2022 Retail World Limited
Privacy Policy
<https://www.maxfashion.com/eg/en/privacypolicy?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3D>
| Terms & Conditions
<https://www.maxfashion.com/eg/en/termsandconditions?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3D>

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/5735411