Subject: Ticket Assigned - ✨ Deal of the Week on Elizabeth Arden— Up to 88% off on RRP! ?
From: Centrepoint <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 17 Feb 2023 16:26:32 +0000

Hi Mohammed Murshed,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  ✨ Deal of the Week on Elizabeth Arden— Up to 88% off on RRP! ? Dear Partner, 

   - Greetings!
   - 
   - Sharing *this week's top deal 
   <https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1gRfgPFxEdZkebzxxPp7GaA7apfD2lHRs> *
   below:

*Exclusive Offer* on *Elizabeth Arden*— *Up to 88% off on RRP!*

EAN Brand and Product Product
Image Quantity Our price
85805445942 Elizabeth Arden Visible Difference Refining Moisture Cream [image: 
image.png]
10.000 pieces €9.95/piece
85805425302 Elizabeth Arden Eight Hour Lip Protectant Stick SPF15 [image: 
image.png]
20.000 pieces €5.50/piece

✈ EXW Rotterdam
? Lead time for Moisture Cream: 6 weeks
? Lead time for Lip Stick: 2 weeks
? MOQ: €20.000
?? EU Clean and Fresh

If you are interested in the above-mentioned products, please reply to this 
email or *W <https://bit.ly/BFBusinessWhatsApp>**hatsApp Us 
<https://bit.ly/BFBusinessWhatsApp>.*

Are you interested in procuring good access for specific brands? Do not 
miss the business opportunity: *W**hatsApp Us* 
<https://bit.ly/BFBusinessWhatsApp>

Thanks & Regards,
Polina

--
 <https://www.linkedin.com/company/b-futurist-b-v> 
Sales/Purchase Team  

Wholesale Department | B Futurist B.V.
*We’re hiring for all roles! Click here to check current openings! 
<https://b-futurist-b-v.jobs.personio.com/>*
[email-masked]
www.bfuturist.com
<https://www.hubspot.com/email-signature-generator?utm_source=create-signature>B 
Futurist is a group of trading companies headed by B 
Futurist Holding B.V. (chamber of commerce 77666127). To all agreements whereby B 
Futurist acts as seller the General   
Terms and Conditions of Sale, Delivery and Payment of B 
Futurist apply. To all agreements whereby B 
Futurist acts as buyer the General Terms and Conditions of Purchase of B 
Futurist apply. By confirming any order, you confirm the (prior) reception and acceptance of these terms and conditions. All rights reserved. Privacy Statement. 
<https://www.bfuturist.com/sales-terms-and-conditions/>                      
  
You may unsubscribe <http://ec2-52-33-3-241.us-west-2.compute.amazonaws.com/x/u?u=689739bd-0d06-45c6-85e2-d3e293c00681> to stop 
receiving our emails.

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/5723857