Subject: Ticket Assigned - Order # 9413104363 - Size difference
From: Centrepoint <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 06 Feb 2023 16:32:33 +0000

Hi Mohammed Murshed,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  Order # 9413104363 - Size difference Dear Ms. Banan / Customer Service Team,

Further to my telephonic conversation with Ms. Banan, please find the
attached photos for a better understanding.

Issues:
Ordered a Chinos with size 44 inches, but received the item one is 40
inches. Even the taf is showing as 44 inches, but the trouser waist clearly
shows as 40 inches.

I ordered the item when the price was AED 71 after getting 10% discount as
Shukran10, I paid only AED 63.90.

Now the price has changed to AED 83.

Conclusion:
I need a compensation for this. not just a refund.

Regards,
Thameem Khaja
Mobile No. 050 7496963

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/5675431