Subject: Ticket Assigned - ? Deal of the Week: 85% off on Lancome ?
From: Centrepoint <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 01 Feb 2023 16:43:28 +0000

Hi Mohammed Murshed,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  ? Deal of the Week: 85% off on Lancome ? Dear Partner, 

   - Greetings!

Sharing *this week's top deal 
<https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1h32jdI958IeVs2wfebEQtS3yyouDjyS7?usp=sharing> *
below:

*Exclusive take-all offer* on *Lancome*— *Up to 85% off on RRP!*

EAN Description Batch Code Quantity Price Total
3605975053159 Lancome Effacernes Waterproof CAMEE 310
Long Lasting Undereye Concealer 40UD02 4.500 €6,50 €29.250

If you are interested in the above product, please reply to this email or *W 
<https://api.whatsapp.com/send?phone=31103220045>**hatsApp Us 
<https://api.whatsapp.com/send?phone=31103220045>.*

Just so you know, the goods are *fresh* and the lead time is *1 week.* The 
pickup terms are *EXW Rotterdam*.

Are you interested in procuring good access for specific brands? Do not 
miss the business opportunity: *W**hatsApp Us* 
<https://api.whatsapp.com/send?phone=31103220045>

Thanks & Regards,
Polina

--
 <https://www.linkedin.com/company/b-futurist-b-v> 
Sales/Purchase Team  

Wholesale Department | B Futurist B.V.
*We’re hiring for all roles! Click here to check current openings! 
<https://b-futurist-b-v.jobs.personio.com/>*
[email-masked]
www.bfuturist.com
<https://www.hubspot.com/email-signature-generator?utm_source=create-signature>B 
Futurist is a group of trading companies headed by B 
Futurist Holding B.V. (chamber of commerce 77666127). To all agreements whereby B 
Futurist acts as seller the General   
Terms and Conditions of Sale, Delivery and Payment of B 
Futurist apply. To all agreements whereby B 
Futurist acts as buyer the General Terms and Conditions of Purchase of B 
Futurist apply. By confirming any order, you confirm the (prior) reception and acceptance of these terms and conditions. All rights reserved. Privacy Statement. 
<https://www.bfuturist.com/sales-terms-and-conditions/>                    
    
You may unsubscribe <http://ec2-52-33-3-241.us-west-2.compute.amazonaws.com/x/u?u=05e674c8-fea9-4565-bbbe-27a1ed3ca9f3> to stop 
receiving our emails.

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/5655348