Subject: Ticket Assigned - Order#9412147124
From: Splash <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 28 Jan 2023 16:28:55 +0000

Hi Mohammed Murshed,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  Order#9412147124 hi

I ordered Ed Hardy X Splash Printed Hoodie with Long Sleeves but it is too
big and long. When I am trying to return it there is no option to return. I
would like to return it.

Best regards,

*Mrs. Nikhat S Khan (FCIArb) (RICS)*
PO Box 417996 Al Badaa, Jumeirah Garden City
Dubai, United Arab Emirates

0508855599
www.linkedin.com/in/nikhatskhan

*Dispute Resolution | Litigation Management | Construction | Employment |
Technology | Corporate | Commercial*

*Confidentiality Notice: *

This email and any attachments are confidential and privileged and for the
use of the named recipient only.
ᐧ

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/5636462