Subject: Ticket Assigned - Fwd: Sorry, your order was not processed
From: Max <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 22 Jan 2023 16:22:20 +0000

Hi Mohammed Murshed,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  Fwd: Sorry, your order was not processed Hi,

I have placed order and received below email that order has cancelled.

Subsequently, I had confirmed from bank that amount is debited and received
beneficiary (Max). Further, after telephonic conversation with Max
customer care, it was confirmed that my new order number is 8411584799 and
is under process.

Though, I am not able to track the above referred order status online
neither received any email/sms from Max fashion regarding new order number.

Therefore, it is requested to confirm the order number and status of the
same. Further, As per original order, I have availed 'Click n collect'
facility as order was quite urgent.

May please assist on the same help out to get order urgently by click n
collect'.

Thanks & Regards,
Shashank

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Max Fashion <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, Jan 22, 2023, 17:15
Subject: Sorry, your order was not processed
To: Shashank Mahajan <[email-masked]>

More details inside

<https://www.maxfashion.com/kw/en?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dinternal_full_cancellation_KNET_KW_en>
Download our apps now
<https://itunes.apple.com/kw/app/id1161312751?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dinternal_full_cancellation_KNET_KW_en>
[image:
android icon]
<https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.landmarkgroup.maxstores&referrer=utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dinternal_full_cancellation_KNET_KW_en>
iPhone
<https://itunes.apple.com/kw/app/id1161312751?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dinternal_full_cancellation_KNET_KW_en>
Android
<https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.landmarkgroup.maxstores&referrer=utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dinternal_full_cancellation_KNET_KW_en>

Women
<https://www.maxfashion.com/kw/en/department/women?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dinternal_full_cancellation_KNET_KW_en>
Men
<https://www.maxfashion.com/kw/en/department/men?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dinternal_full_cancellation_KNET_KW_en>
Girls
<https://www.maxfashion.com/kw/en/department/girls?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dinternal_full_cancellation_KNET_KW_en>
Boys
<https://www.maxfashion.com/kw/en/department/boys?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dinternal_full_cancellation_KNET_KW_en>
Shoes
<https://www.maxfashion.com/kw/en/department/shoes?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dinternal_full_cancellation_KNET_KW_en>
Inspiration
<https://www.maxfashion.com/kw/en/inspiration?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dinternal_full_cancellation_KNET_KW_en>
Sorry, your order number 8411583959 was not processed.
Hi Shashank Mahajan, we were unable to complete your purchase at this time.
Please note, no amount has been deducted from your card. *Please try again
or use Cash on Delivery at https://maxfashion.app.link/hgulCATwNwb
<https://maxfashion.app.link/hgulCATwNwb>*.

Order Details

Item

Description

Total Price
<https://www.maxfashion.com/kw/en/p/164948936?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=internal_full_cancellation_KNET_KW_en>
MAX
Solid Mini Dress with V-neck and Long Sleeves
Color: Blue
Size:
Quantity: 1 KWD 3
<https://www.maxfashion.com/kw/en/p/165177453?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=internal_full_cancellation_KNET_KW_en>
MAX
Solid Dress with Cap Sleeves and Crochet Panel
Color: Blue
Size:
Quantity: 1 KWD 2.25
<https://www.maxfashion.com/kw/en/p/165206705?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=internal_full_cancellation_KNET_KW_en>
MAX
A-line Dress with Elasticated Waistband and Lace Detail
Color: Blue
Size:
Quantity: 1 KWD 2

Subtotal: * KWD 7.25*
*Total* *KWD 7.25*

Need help? Get in touch

 <[email-masked]?Body=Contacted>

*Write us an email now*, we'll get back to you as fast as we can.
 <https://www.facebook.com/MaxFashionMENA>

*Connect with us* on your favourite social network.
 <https://twitter.com/maxfashionMENA>

Reach out in 140 characters! We are *@maxfashionMENA*.

*Call us on 18-00-871.*
7 days a week, 07:00 AM to 12:00 AM

© 2022 Retail World Limited
Privacy Policy
<https://www.maxfashion.com/kw/en/privacypolicy?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dinternal_full_cancellation_KNET_KW_en>
| Terms & Conditions
<https://www.maxfashion.com/kw/en/termsandconditions?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dinternal_full_cancellation_KNET_KW_en>

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/5615966