Subject: Ticket Assigned -
From: Max <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 29 Dec 2022 16:40:54 +0000

Hi Mohammed Murshed,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.   I order full dress with hoddie and trouser but you send me hoddie without
trouser... And one troures without shirt.. What is this non sense service
you provide for customer...

I called to one of your customer care center now they said it will take 5
to 7 days for refund... It really diacusting..

I am really disappointed from max...
Please take this back I need fully dressed.
If you can provide which I ordered so OK if no so no need this one please
return it  and refund me my money..

No need this non sense service.

Call me after 2:00 pm please

Order no. 9407873455

Muhammad Hilal
0525444123
International city cluster France R-12 Room no. 317

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/5522411