Subject: Ticket Assigned - Return Issue - 'Babyshop Online 9400978858' & 'Maxfashion Online 9401991911'
From: Max <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 06 Dec 2022 18:23:12 +0000

Hi Mohammed Murshed,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  Return Issue - 'Babyshop Online 9400978858' & 'Maxfashion Online 9401991911' Dear Sir,

This is with reference to the following orders I have placed with Babyshop
Online and Maxfashion Online.

1.       Order Number 9400978858 placed on 18th November 2022 with Babyshop
Online

2.       Order Number 9401991911 placed on 23rd November 2022 with
Maxfashion Online

Upon receiving the order from Babyshop Online, we have found the sizes are
not matching and we have placed a return request on 21st November 2022.

Upon receiving the order from Maxfashion Online, we were not satisfied with
the fitting and we have placed a return request on 23rd November 2022.

On 24th November 2022 a courier service called time express parcels
mentioning they are calling from CenterPoint for collecting the return. As
I was expecting a call for Babyshop Online, I told them to pick the item
from the Door on 25th November 2022. But later only I came to know the call
was for Maxfashion.

On 25th November 2022, they collected the return items for Babyshop Online
from the door. However, on the same day I received a text message from
Maxfashion mentioning “Hi! Your return request RP112322005319 has been
successfully picked up. We will keep you posted on your refund.” Then only
I found that they took the item for Babyshop. Hence, I was expecting them
to return the item and pick the correct item from us.

On 28th November 2022, I received a message from Babyshop that “we have
cancelled your return for order #9400978858 as requested by you”. However,
I have not cancelled the return request. I contacted the customer care of
Babyshop and Maxfashion on the same day and explained the same.
Customercare has promised to sort this issue by 3 days.

Since no action was taken on the same from Babyshop or Maxfashion till 02nd
December 2022, I have contacted the customer care of Maxfashion again and
explained everything to them again. I requested for the return of the wrong
item or requested for the return of items collected to babyshop. Also
requested for a return of the right items as per order number 9401991911 so
that I could get the refund for both the items. The customer care has
promised to sort out the issue within 3 days.

Today 6th of December 2022, still no action has been taken from the side of
Maxfashion. I also received a message today morning stating “we have
cancelled your return for order# 9401991911 as requested by you”. In fact I
have not placed any request like this. This is the second time the similar
action has been done on my return request (previously from Babyshop).

Hence, I need your kind assistance in sorting out this issue. Also, I need
your courier service to call before collecting any item. All these
misunderstandings have happened because they have collected the items
without calling. In addition, I am not sure how the return requests get
cancelled without my request.

I hope your swift action to sort out all these at the earliest.

Thanks & Best Regards,

Ratheesh Raghavan

0558038736

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/5417777