Subject: Ticket Assigned - Max Fashion - ماكس فاشون Need Urgent Attention
From: Max <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 05 Dec 2022 18:26:06 +0000

Hi Mohammed Murshed,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  Max Fashion - ماكس فاشون Need Urgent Attention Hi Team,

Hope You're Doing well.

I was coming across your app  *Max Fashion - ماكس فاشون *  and found some
interesting facts that really require your prompt attention

To overcome and Rectify the problems with your game/App, I suggest we
should Schedule a *Quick Call or Meeting* to discuss better how we can
resolve those issues.

*It would be a Free Consultation Session!*

I am a Certified Paid and Organic App/Game marketer and trainer and helped
one of the top games in the world. I am an ASO & Paid UA Expert with more
than 5 years of experience.

So with ASO I have increased the ranking and number of organic installs
from the search and explored the section of one of the top games of the
world which of them are *Cooking Crush, Food Voyage, and Cooking Fest, All
Video Downloader, Add Music To Video & Logo Maker.*

As I targeted *Tier 1 Countries* in which we have the US, UK, France,
Germany, Italy, Russia, and Japan, to get major installs.

I have also *increased their Revenue* with *in-app purchases* but with the
help of *Paid Acquisition. *To keep the revenue increasing I ran Paid
Campaigns on different platforms like  Facebook, Instagram Ads, Google
Adwords, Youtube, Apple Search Ads, and Unity Ads.

So I use *Sensor Tower, App Tweak, App Annie, mobile action, and Ahrefs *for
the analysis of the following aspects of the game/app.

●      App Analysis

●      Keyword analysis

●      Competitor Analysis

●      Optimization Analysis

●      Graphics Analysis

●      Backlink Analysis

●      Ads Analysis For Advertisement(Paid UA)

*After analyzing all the things mentioned above I found some major mistakes
that can increase your installs and revenue as well.*

Let's schedule a *Meeting* to share the aspects where the *app can be
improved*.

It will be a pleasure for me to work with your team.

--

*Best Regards:*

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/5415006