Subject: Ticket Assigned - Marina Traikou, your order number is 9402968434The tracking number is FC112722006808.
From: Splash <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 30 Nov 2022 16:35:28 +0000

Hi Mohammed Murshed,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  Marina Traikou, your order number is 9402968434The tracking number is FC112722006808. Your products have been shipped.
Hi Marina Traikou, your order number is 9402968434
The tracking number is FC112722006808.
<https://www.fareye.co/track.html?com_code=lmc&pm_Id=622&track_page_version=v2&thex=ffffff&only_latest=false&tracking_number=FC112722006808&utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=order_shipped_AE_en>

Order shipping to
*Marina Traikou*
Canale vista
Floor 6 ,appartment 601
Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
Mobile: +971 555945428

Payment Method:
*Cash on Delivery*

Hi , I still have not gotten my items . The delivery never got back to me
and he did not have changed ,he was angry and I have reqyyfor cash on
delivery.

 Marina Traikou

Greek & English language teacher

B/ed ,B/A , M/Ed

*Certificate of specialised training in child psychiatry( learning
difficulties/disabilities , dyslexia ,autism disorders)

Αν το παιδί δεν μπορεί να μάθει με τον τρόπο που το διδάσκουμε , τότε
πρέπει να το διδάξουμε με τον τρόπο που μπορεί να μάθει .

-Maria Montessori -

    Hellenic Council Certification Center for the Greek language in UAE #
97002# Ellinomatheia lessons

? [email-masked]

☎ 0566988937

? https://www.facebook.com/groups/774010392692835

         https://www.instagram.com/ellinomatheia_uae/

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/5379674