Subject: Ticket Assigned - Fwd: Sorry, your order was not processed
From: Splash <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 11 Nov 2022 16:26:46 +0000

Hi Mohammed Murshed,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  Fwd: Sorry, your order was not processed Hi Team,

Please looking in to my order 9594893157 status. It's deducted from my bank
account. Please proceed it asap. Thanks.

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Splash Fashions <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, Nov 11, 2022, 1:15 AM
Subject: Sorry, your order was not processed
To: Amila Nawullage <[email-masked]>

More details inside

<https://www.splashfashions.com/ae/en?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dinternal_full_cancellation_CREDIT_CARD_AE_en>
Download our apps now
<https://itunes.apple.com/ae/app/id1157403562?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dinternal_full_cancellation_CREDIT_CARD_AE_en>
[image:
android icon]
<https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.landmarkgroup.splashfashions&referrer=utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dinternal_full_cancellation_CREDIT_CARD_AE_en>
iPhone
<https://itunes.apple.com/ae/app/id1157403562?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dinternal_full_cancellation_CREDIT_CARD_AE_en>
Android
<https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.landmarkgroup.splashfashions&referrer=utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dinternal_full_cancellation_CREDIT_CARD_AE_en>

Women
<https://www.splashfashions.com/ae/en/department/women?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dinternal_full_cancellation_CREDIT_CARD_AE_en>
Men
<https://www.splashfashions.com/ae/en/department/men?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dinternal_full_cancellation_CREDIT_CARD_AE_en>
Offers
<https://www.splashfashions.com/ae/en/offers?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dinternal_full_cancellation_CREDIT_CARD_AE_en>
Clearance
<https://www.splashfashions.com/ae/en/search?q=badge.title.en%3AClearance&clr=true&utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dinternal_full_cancellation_CREDIT_CARD_AE_en>
Sorry, your order number 9594893157 was not processed.
Hi Amila Nawullage, we were unable to complete your purchase at this time.
Please note, no amount has been deducted from your card. *Please try again
or use Cash on Delivery at https://splashgcc.app.link/MNype5VQQub
<https://splashgcc.app.link/MNype5VQQub>*.

Order Details

Item

Description

Total Price
<https://www.splashfashions.com/ae/en/p/163389040?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=internal_full_cancellation_CREDIT_CARD_AE_en>
SPLASH
Slim Fit Textured Shirt with Mandarin Collar
Color: Green
Size:
Quantity: 1 AED 40
<https://www.splashfashions.com/ae/en/p/163395934?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=internal_full_cancellation_CREDIT_CARD_AE_en>
SPLASH
Ribbed Crew Neck Sleeveless Tank Top
Color: Green
Size:
Quantity: 1 AED 13
<https://www.splashfashions.com/ae/en/p/163653304?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=internal_full_cancellation_CREDIT_CARD_AE_en>
SPLASH
Printed Oxford Shirt with Long Sleeves
Color: White
Size:
Quantity: 1 AED 40
<https://www.splashfashions.com/ae/en/p/163390838?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=internal_full_cancellation_CREDIT_CARD_AE_en>
SPLASH
Slim Fit Solid Half Placket Shirt with Mandarin Collar
Color: Blue
Size:
Quantity: 1 AED 40
<https://www.splashfashions.com/ae/en/p/163669216?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=internal_full_cancellation_CREDIT_CARD_AE_en>
SPLASH
Textured T-shirt with Crew Neck and Short Sleeves
Color: White
Size:
Quantity: 1 AED 27
<https://www.splashfashions.com/ae/en/p/163639484?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=internal_full_cancellation_CREDIT_CARD_AE_en>
SPLASH
Striped V-neck T-shirt with Short Sleeves
Color: Green
Size:
Quantity: 1 AED 13
<https://www.splashfashions.com/ae/en/p/163393147?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=internal_full_cancellation_CREDIT_CARD_AE_en>
SPLASH
Textured Mid-Rise Trousers with Button Closure
Color: Blue
Size:
Quantity: 1 AED 49
<https://www.splashfashions.com/ae/en/p/163105248?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=internal_full_cancellation_CREDIT_CARD_AE_en>
SPLASH
Iconic Solid Relaxed Fit High-Rise Trousers
Color: Beige
Size:
Quantity: 1 AED 44
<https://www.splashfashions.com/ae/en/p/159973834?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=internal_full_cancellation_CREDIT_CARD_AE_en>
SPLASH
Full Length Solid Formal Trousers with Pocket Detail and Belt Loops
Color: Black
Size:
Quantity: 1 AED 27

Subtotal: * AED 293*
*Total* *AED 293*
The Shukrans you’ve earned on this order will be reversed.

Need help? Get in touch

 <[email-masked]?Body=Contacted>

*Write us an email now*, we'll get back to you as fast as we can.
 <https://www.facebook.com/SplashFashions>

*Connect with us* on your favourite social network.
 <https://twitter.com/SplashFashions>

Reach out in 140 characters! We are *@SplashFashions*.

*Call us on 800-SPLASH (800-775274).*
7 days a week, 24 hours a day

© 2022 Retail World Limited
Privacy Policy
<https://www.splashfashions.com/ae/en/privacypolicy?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dinternal_full_cancellation_CREDIT_CARD_AE_en>
| Terms & Conditions
<https://www.splashfashions.com/ae/en/termsandconditions?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dinternal_full_cancellation_CREDIT_CARD_AE_en>

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/5246993