Subject: Ticket Assigned - Branch request
From: Max <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 08 Nov 2022 16:11:50 +0000

Hi Mohammed Murshed,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  Branch request Dear Sirs,

My name is Arin Asadoorian and I am the founder and managing director of
Giftland AM LLC. since 2007 in Yerevan, Armenia, running several retail
shops in the main capital city of Yerevan focusing on sales of all kinds of
Gifts, Party Supply, Balloons, etc.

Our strengths next to our product expertise:

·         We have local manufacturing site in Tehran producing several of
our party supply product groups.

·         We also have a strong expertise in importing goods from China,
Dubai, Iran, etc. with a strong and healthy cash position.

I would like to get in contact with your international sales team as I am
interested in entering the Armenian market by opening a branch of your
brand MAX Fashion to develop sales in our country.

Quick facts and data on Armenia:

·         Armenia has an overall population of ~3,0 million, whereas 1,5
Mio inhabitants live in the capital city of Yerevan.

·         In the past 5 to 10 years, many shopping malls have opened with
international brands, such as Zara, New Yorker, Bershka, Pull&Bear, etc.
massively increasing overall retail sales.

·         Especially in summer times (May to September), there are large
waves of tourism from all over the world (especially many Armenians living
outside of Armenia) of around 0,6 to 1,0 Million guests visiting the
country and spending money on gifts and fashion as well. The overall spend
per year pre-COVID has been 1,5 bn € (Source: www.tradingeconomics.com)

·         Armenia is also experiencing a large migration of Russian and
Ukrainian population due to the existing crisis (~0,1 Million people) with
current temporary and permanent residency.

In general, the market is experiencing a high and increasing interest in
international brands for male, female and kids positioned in the mid-price
segment suitable to the general income levels where I do see a very high
potential for MAX fashion brand.

I would like to get in contact with your team to further discuss this
opportunity.

My very best regards,

Arin Asadoorian

Managing Director Giftland AM LLC.

Mashtots Ave. 27 Building
<https://www.google.com/maps/search/Mashtots+Ave.+27+Building+%0D%0A%0D%0A+0001+Yerevan,+Armenia?entry=gmail&source=g>
<https://www.google.com/maps/search/Mashtots+Ave.+27+Building+%0D%0A%0D%0A+0001+Yerevan,+Armenia?entry=gmail&source=g>

0001 Yerevan, Armenia
<https://www.google.com/maps/search/Mashtots+Ave.+27+Building+%0D%0A%0D%0A+0001+Yerevan,+Armenia?entry=gmail&source=g>

Email: [email-masked]

Mobile: +374 55 33 84 94

-- 
*Best Regards,*

*Arin Asadoorian *
Directing Manager  (A & A Brothers L.L.C)

Shop 1 :     Abovyan 19, Yerevan 0001, Armenia
Tel:           +37 4 10 565739
Shop 2 :     Mashtots 27, Yerevan 0002, Armenia
Tel:           +37 4 10 532340
Office :    Baghramyan 33a, Yerevan 0019, Armenia
Tel:           +37 4 10 272837
Mobile:   +37 4 55 338494

www.facebook.com/giftland.am
www.instagram.com/giftland.am

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/5229841