Subject: Ticket Assigned - Make shopping easier for big holiday ROI
From: Max <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 20 Oct 2022 16:40:32 +0000

Hi Mohammed Murshed,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  Make shopping easier for big holiday ROI 
Make shopping easier for big holiday ROI
 Celebrate with $500 off > 
 
  &#847;&zwnj; &#847;&zwnj; &#847;&zwnj; &#847;&zwnj; &#847;&zwnj; &#847;&zwnj; &#847;&zwnj; &#847;&zwnj; &#847;&zwnj; &#847;&zwnj; &#847;&zwnj; &#847;&zwnj; &#847;&zwnj; 
 &#847;&zwnj; &#847;&zwnj; &#847;&zwnj; &#847;&zwnj; &#847;&zwnj; &#847;&zwnj; &#847;&zwnj; &#847;&zwnj; &#847;&zwnj; &#847;&zwnj; &#847;&zwnj; &#847;&zwnj; &#847;&zwnj; 
 &#847;&zwnj; &#847;&zwnj; &#847;&zwnj; &#847;&zwnj; &#847;&zwnj; &#847;&zwnj; &#847;&zwnj; &#847;&zwnj; &#847;&zwnj; &#847;&zwnj; &#847;&zwnj; &#847;&zwnj; &#847;&zwnj; 
 &#847;&zwnj; &#847;&zwnj; &#847;&zwnj; &#847;&zwnj; &#847;&zwnj; &#847;&zwnj; &#847;&zwnj; &#847;&zwnj; &#847;&zwnj; &#847;&zwnj; &#847;&zwnj; &#847;&zwnj; &#847;&zwnj; 
 &#847;&zwnj; &#847;&zwnj; &#847;&zwnj; &#847;&zwnj; &#847;&zwnj; &#847;&zwnj; &#847;&zwnj; &#847;&zwnj; &#847;&zwnj; &#847;&zwnj; &#847;&zwnj; &#847;&zwnj; &#847;&zwnj; 
 &#847;&zwnj; &#847;&zwnj; &#847;&zwnj; &#847;&zwnj; &#847;&zwnj; &#847;&zwnj; &#847;&zwnj; &#847;&zwnj; &#847;&zwnj; &#847;&zwnj; &#847;&zwnj; &#847;&zwnj; &#847;&zwnj; 
 
 &#847;&zwnj; &#847;&zwnj; &#847;&zwnj; &#847;&zwnj; &#847;&zwnj; &#847;&zwnj; &#847;&zwnj; &#847;&zwnj; &#847;&zwnj; &#847;&zwnj; &#847;&zwnj; &#847;&zwnj; &#847;&zwnj; 
 
 &#847;&zwnj; &#847;&zwnj; &#847;&zwnj; &#847;&zwnj; &#847;&zwnj; &#847;&zwnj; &#847;&zwnj; &#847;&zwnj; &#847;&zwnj; &#847;&zwnj; &#847;&zwnj; &#847;&zwnj; &#847;&zwnj; 
 
 &#847;&zwnj; &#847;&zwnj; &#847;&zwnj; &#847;&zwnj; &#847;&zwnj; &#847;&zwnj; &#847;&zwnj; &#847;&zwnj; &#847;&zwnj; &#847;&zwnj; &#847;&zwnj; &#847;&zwnj; &#847;&zwnj; 
 
 &#847;&zwnj; &#847;&zwnj; &#847;&zwnj; &#847;&zwnj; &#847;&zwnj; &#847;&zwnj; &#847;&zwnj; &#847;&zwnj; &#847;&zwnj; &#847;&zwnj; &#847;&zwnj; &#847;&zwnj; &#847;&zwnj; 
 
 &#847;&zwnj; &#847;&zwnj; &#847;&zwnj; &#847;&zwnj; &#847;&zwnj; &#847;&zwnj; &#847;&zwnj; &#847;&zwnj; &#847;&zwnj; &#847;&zwnj; &#847;&zwnj; &#847;&zwnj; &#847;&zwnj; 
 &#847;&zwnj; &#847;&zwnj; &#847;&zwnj; &#847;&zwnj; &#847;&zwnj; &#847;&zwnj; &#847;&zwnj; &#847;&zwnj; &#847;&zwnj; &#847;&zwnj; &#847;&zwnj; &#847;&zwnj; &#847;&zwnj; 
 &#847;&zwnj; &#847;&zwnj; &#847;&zwnj; &#847;&zwnj; &#847;&zwnj; &#847;&zwnj; &#847;&zwnj; &#847;&zwnj; &#847;&zwnj; &#847;&zwnj; &#847;&zwnj; &#847;&zwnj; &#847;&zwnj; 
 &#847;&zwnj; &#847;&zwnj; &#847;&zwnj; &#847;&zwnj; &#847;&zwnj; &#847;&zwnj; &#847;&zwnj; &#847;&zwnj; &#847;&zwnj; &#847;&zwnj; &#847;&zwnj; &#847;&zwnj; &#847;&zwnj;  

 
https://click.email.microsoftemail.com/?qs=45599243cf54960f6d5736bade4568f21898dcb43a439c081e5ef4cdcfefdc23cc8ff71caf6668d702f006b51fabf60c4934d69db6f67ec5a54fc6874a9c07b6 
 Celebrate with $500 off >  

 View as a
 
https://view.email.microsoftemail.com/?qs=7b760737fa3b56df0e1a32ff7a452a6b180a995691b38f1582ffe65eeb7bd345712684b09280b2a7098798279bf015fdbd9879ffe802e800dcdcd76fae1b9f334ebcf514757a0599fe5a132da8f727b5e34435e6d1750756 

 a web page .

https://click.email.microsoftemail.com/?qs=45599243cf54960f2b5c379863d2288f1805aca67ce7673b53bd2e54d5f35c432cc306a200935478ffda76ab6d6260703ab81e38049d1f19afeec9d4eb48bbb9 

 
 
 Hello

 

 

 

Microsoft Advertising
Give customers
the convenience they want

This holiday season customers are placing more value on convenience. Follow these tips to adapt your business to travel seekers, tech shoppers, and gift givers who want flexible options-like Buy Now, Pay Later (BNPL). Start by taking $500 off your next launch when you spend $250.*

COUPON CODE:7132E66DE0CA4B80

https://click.email.microsoftemail.com/?qs=45599243cf54960ffb220c73b2637c82050fa0f0ff173d0de6642be3770f8b82fce2fa8bab27515d4442d2add9442bf88232640ccb682a3325d513d781545e38 
Get started &#62; 

Need a holiday helper? 
https://click.email.microsoftemail.com/?qs=45599243cf54960fa9297ea2786dc751073ab67fbb943e48af86573c839364d44ceffd55519c0bbc36f76bf3dc73a15d99bb5f0065a561b5be29ec196b3a3e09 
Chat with an expert. 

Savvy marketing tips
for the season ahead

Travel: This season, travel queries including "cheap", "affordable" and "low cost" are up 30% YoY.1 Reach these budget-conscious travelers by accommodating a range of budgets-and by using 
https://click.email.microsoftemail.com/?qs=45599243cf54960f436831be3f4348626a7a7e3da98e2bd7e4e91d75b32298ce1ce85c24aaeb566b96fe3ff64a96e037886c14c3b6e5042a9aee915714d9fcf5 
Dynamic Search Ads  to increase search term coverage.

Tech: 44% of tech shoppers plan on spending more on large electronics this season than they did in 2020.2 Reach them across their buying journey by leveraging visual ad placements on the 
https://click.email.microsoftemail.com/?qs=45599243cf54960ffe4333e85a3e18b7b0b96d2dbeb99f9dbef6bc8d007200443b1ec905134219a12d99a903a1eba63c9f926e39ad88a4115b32fff5aa6680f0 
Microsoft Audience Network .

Retail: In 2021, searches for financing options such as BNPL rose 48% in just one year.3 Activate 
https://click.email.microsoftemail.com/?qs=45599243cf54960f7ed943bb1dae53563b1f242e18e1d597bd1c7331630c005e71cf926de797db487f6655da5048c93df015c724b7e930345b89ca037ff23a76 
Ad Customizers  and we'll automatically adjust your ad messaging with relevant BNPL keywords.

 

 
Chat with a holiday helper—for free.

https://click.email.microsoftemail.com/?qs=45599243cf54960fb51278366aea01283e8dec3189a4b6a3aa4cac2a541202d1026ff2359151125c941bb20724db098c24a240a33a89fadafe4ed6dc1fba72a3 
Get personalized, expert tips to make the most of any holiday budget. &#62; 

 

 
 
Import existing Facebook and Google Ads campaigns into Microsoft Advertising in just a few clicks.

https://click.email.microsoftemail.com/?qs=45599243cf54960ff6dbf21db6bd04a95d47c054512da18fe6528a36a6b79c4b799def69f3c87b089e16969aa27cad0b25e1a97b6caa42926c67b6c137258a10 
Import now &#62; 

 

 
 Microsoft Advertising. Great relationships start here. 

Please do not reply to this email, which was sent from an unmonitored mailbox. 
Please contact 
https://click.email.microsoftemail.com/?qs=45599243cf54960fb7dcc9704b23394dac9ce121167f307598586c6ed2d37f05e2f5d01d32d380cb8686b8efbdbd4538a3f49a681a33b7b3fb35095da3ae5177 
Microsoft Advertising if you have any questions.

 

*Offer expires January 31, 2023. See 
https://click.email.microsoftemail.com/?qs=ace32ec6af35664d0bb56c35c59d522ce621e4a45c9d84332d704bb112ca057ea1949996085572922dc6142734fedd5606a8f69337a0602a7b435cfa5e8f95dc 
 Offer Details for terms and conditions.

How to redeem your offer: Before you can redeem your promotional offer, you must sign up with Microsoft Advertising, then indicate a primary payment method for your account. 

1 Microsoft internal data, 4/1/2019-4/30/2021 Top queries: Mar-Apr ‘22 vs Mar-Apr ‘21

2 Microsoft internal study on gift givers, US, April 2022.

3 Microsoft internal data, US only

 

https://click.email.microsoftemail.com/?qs=45599243cf54960f2b7ebfdb533952c45a9421320aa50a2fcd85a5cde9971c75382926e948455b92683d533d04f161bedddc8fed63e99e9b817239b45e8a5044 

https://click.email.microsoftemail.com/?qs=45599243cf54960f246e69d9c74f35e0c1a7ca94cb525c30454824dd5d6a681b879f9889a0745e00be342ec218bac4251f2b6cb067df404da9a59c04cce72ce7 

https://click.email.microsoftemail.com/?qs=45599243cf54960fe48250eacd4d50b9bd09fed058674b439ab5b1f17e72804da74211c5d1dfb1c1e018b040076d4e6932d6387edf9edd94d5b98df2493eb34c 

https://click.email.microsoftemail.com/?qs=45599243cf54960f346eba955553f795f0a8af3f50ef978b34348de084c80b52185774f5e1e84252b295e169372f0b6566cebb983a21d5ec3553708963e36e92 

https://account.microsoft.com/profile/unsubscribe?CTID=0&ECID=7%2FPIA9TTz3gA%2BM6EVS5S6x9qGFqEbBFMD5W7H1hRGxc%3D&K=0fa63fbe-93ea-452e-915a-138889668d67&CMID=null&D=638012988039824119&PID=18015&TID=95948fe1-91d9-4b2d-9815-988593b7e728 
Unsubscribe | 
https://click.email.microsoftemail.com/?qs=45599243cf54960f0b4e9d819afe23c9f331ee332bf45358e5b7d095a6f516bfaef55252775db11613a847ac1488517d8c9a0880aef258b3c9321495bd97a03f 
Privacy Statement

https://account.microsoft.com/profile/unsubscribe?CTID=0&ECID=7%2FPIA9TTz3gA%2BM6EVS5S6x9qGFqEbBFMD5W7H1hRGxc%3D&K=0fa63fbe-93ea-452e-915a-138889668d67&CMID=null&D=638012988039824119&PID=18015&TID=95948fe1-91d9-4b2d-9815-988593b7e728 
Se désabonner | 
https://click.email.microsoftemail.com/?qs=45599243cf54960f0b4e9d819afe23c9f331ee332bf45358e5b7d095a6f516bfaef55252775db11613a847ac1488517d8c9a0880aef258b3c9321495bd97a03f 
Déclaration de confidentialité
Microsoft Corporation
One Microsoft Way
Redmond, WA 98052 USA

https://click.email.microsoftemail.com/?qs=45599243cf54960f03a4a177539c99265100bdf51fffb1e2e9a170de2c4cab74f92e303536453c2bf3b4c3bb7381dbd968e9f2d3af6378630ad637b3bd342823 

 

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/5027786