Subject: Ticket Assigned - WhatsApp Messaging and Automated Customer Chat Service Software for Appointment Booking / Order Confirmation
From: Centrepoint <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 09 Oct 2022 16:29:32 +0000

Hi Mohammed Murshed,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  WhatsApp Messaging and Automated Customer Chat Service Software for Appointment Booking / Order Confirmation Dear Sir,

Greetings!!

I would like to introduce you our Magic Messenger software for WhatsApp
messaging and Automated customer chat service which will help you in
marketing and easy customer service and appointment booking.

Following are the main features of the software,

*	Send 1000's of WhatsApp Messages in Single Click
*	Filter and Find WhatsApp Users from Client List
*	Import WhatsApp contacts from file and send WhatsApp messages
*	Automated Customer Service WhatsApp Chat with Clients
*	Extract WhatsApp Numbers from WhatsApp Groups
*	Reports of WhatsApp Messages Sent

Please find attached document about the Magic Messenger software.

The price of the software is BD 50 only.

I kindly request you to permit me an appointment to demonstrate the software
to show how it will help you in marketing, customer care service and
appointment booking.

We look forward to your earliest response

Best Regards,

Jinson Puthussery

Managing Director

White Square Solutions W. L. L.

Contact: +973 35507934

Office: +973 1770 4843

 <http://www.whitesquaresolutions.com/> www.whitesquaresolutions.com

 

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/4981630