Subject: Ticket Assigned - Halloween and Black Friday with CC Brow brand
From: Centrepoint <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 05 Oct 2022 16:03:30 +0000

Hi Mohammed Murshed,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  Halloween and Black Friday with CC Brow brand  Halloween and Black Friday are just around the corner!

The delivery services may take much time closer to these dates, so prepare yourself and your business to these events with our beauty products!

This month we have different special offers and promotions for all our clients and we will be happy to propose special conditions for every client individually!

To get more detailed information - contact your CC Brow manager!

With best regards, 

Lucas Cosmetics

+7 902 2351057

tel:79024254537

Contact me:
https://mailinternetsub.com/ru.b24-n58fe135e83cbf/pub/mail/click.php?tag=sender.eyJSRUNJUElFTlRfSUQiOiIxNDQ5ODExNyJ9&url=https%3A%2F%2Fapi.whatsapp.com%2Fsend%3Fphone%3D79022351057%26bx_sender_conversion_id%3D14498117%26utm_source%3Dnewsletter%26utm_medium%3Dmail%26utm_campaign%3Dhalloween_and_black_friday_with_cc_brow_brand&sign=378da054e979068dd7bd03c337a3fe512f160cbd2e58f73acb8073709b1ed5cb

YouTube:
https://mailinternetsub.com/ru.b24-n58fe135e83cbf/pub/mail/click.php?tag=sender.eyJSRUNJUElFTlRfSUQiOiIxNDQ5ODExNyJ9&url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.youtube.com%2Fchannel%2FUCtMzGk3sxmV49ftoQ7LM7Ig%3Fbx_sender_conversion_id%3D14498117%26utm_source%3Dnewsletter%26utm_medium%3Dmail%26utm_campaign%3Dhalloween_and_black_friday_with_cc_brow_brand&sign=9a1039b1defce3736affa96182f5bb32b0328a879d827be7d8c5374e03c3a0ff

Facebook:
https://mailinternetsub.com/ru.b24-n58fe135e83cbf/pub/mail/click.php?tag=sender.eyJSRUNJUElFTlRfSUQiOiIxNDQ5ODExNyJ9&url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.facebook.com%2Flucascosm%3Fbx_sender_conversion_id%3D14498117%26utm_source%3Dnewsletter%26utm_medium%3Dmail%26utm_campaign%3Dhalloween_and_black_friday_with_cc_brow_brand&sign=ee5396875ee90e20c3d7f10b5861a7bbc1b339521cd50fd7de4a3b1191f82fd0

Instagram:
https://mailinternetsub.com/ru.b24-n58fe135e83cbf/pub/mail/click.php?tag=sender.eyJSRUNJUElFTlRfSUQiOiIxNDQ5ODExNyJ9&url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.instagram.com%2Fcc_brow%2F%3Fbx_sender_conversion_id%3D14498117%26utm_source%3Dnewsletter%26utm_medium%3Dmail%26utm_campaign%3Dhalloween_and_black_friday_with_cc_brow_brand&sign=9f464e066c000fe410222c3fea6b69262035534413630a326c43f186204bf05a

Visit our social media to see more

Lucas Cosmetics, 2022

Вы получили это письмо, так как являетесь клиентом нашей компании. Если вы не хотите больше получать наши письма, нажмите сюда:
https://mailinternetsub.com/ru.b24-n58fe135e83cbf/pub/mail/click.php?tag=sender.eyJSRUNJUElFTlRfSUQiOiIxNDQ5ODExNyJ9&url=https%3A%2F%2Fmailinternetsub.com%2Fru.b24-n58fe135e83cbf%2Fpub%2Fmail%2Funsubscribe.php%3Ftag%3Dsender.eyJSRUNJUElFTlRfSUQiOiIxNDQ5ODExNyIsIkNPTlRBQ1RfSUQiOiI2MjI3NDciLCJNQUlMSU5HX0lEIjoiMiIsIkVNQUlMIjoic3VwcG9ydEBueWthYS5jb20iLCJDT0RFIjoic3VwcG9ydEBueWthYS5jb20iLCJURVNUIjoiTiJ9.465d01038779069b3a7346100f3615ccfffce5b2f940d608228846d5d42e571c%26bx_sender_conversion_id%3D14498117%26utm_source%3Dnewsletter%26utm_medium%3Dmail%26utm_campaign%3Dhalloween_and_black_friday_with_cc_brow_brand&sign=ad670bfa038505cf41c61334b19bf20f56409f9c27546ce7f79744711c543076

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/4966176