Subject: Ticket Assigned - Bulk Order for Centrepoint UAE Vouchers
From: Centrepoint <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 03 Oct 2022 16:21:33 +0000

Hi Mohammed Murshed,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  Bulk Order for Centrepoint UAE Vouchers Hi Team Centrepoint

We are looking to procure bulk voucher codes for Centrepoint UAE as per
quantity below. Can you please guide us on the process of procuring this?
How much of a discount % can be extended to us for this order?

*Centrepoint*
AED 50 x 100 pcs = AED 5,000

Best,
Priya
+971559212438

-- 

*PRIYA UTTAMCHANDANI*

Business Development & Partnerships Manager

(aka Curious Traveler)

M    +971 559212438

W    https://rewardz.ae/

Connect with me on LinkedIn
<https://www.linkedin.com/in/priya-uttamchandani-b3487061/>

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/4954664