Subject: Ticket Assigned - Collaboration proposal
From: Centrepoint <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 29 Sep 2022 16:43:20 +0000

Hi Mohammed Murshed,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  Collaboration proposal Good morning,

Let me introduce myself, I am Marco and I am the sales manager of the 
New Vision Srl company based in Italy.
We are specialized in wholesale distribution of the most important 
fashion brands of watches, bags and sunglasses.

We deal with most of fashion brands like Maserati, Michael Kors, Emporio 
Armani, Tommy Hilfiger, Guess, Armani Exchange and so on.

We are always looking for new partners to expand our business into new 
markets and we hope to have the opportunity to build a solid 
relationship with your company.

Please let me know if you might be interested in receiving our catalogs, 
more we have stock of goods available in our warehouse and we can 
guarantee the best prices on the market with very attractive discounts.

If you are interested to have more info you can also reach us on 
WhatsApp at following number: +39 389 160 5759

Kind regards
-- 

*www.new-visionsrl.it <http://www.new-visionsrl.it>*

[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>

+39 081 3421840

WhatsApp business contact: +39 389 160 5759 <https://wa.me/393891605759>

Please consider the environment before printing this email.

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/4938046