Subject: Ticket Assigned - Centerpoint x ANCHOVY. - Intro Meeting
From: Centrepoint <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 28 Sep 2022 16:35:29 +0000

Hi Mohammed Murshed,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  Centerpoint x ANCHOVY. - Intro Meeting Dear Sir or Madam, Good afternoon, I hope this email finds you well. I'm
Mathis, executive assistant to the directors. I'm emailing on behalf of
ANCHOVY. (https://anchovyinc.com/) We partner with brands such as MiSK
Foundation, Zamil Industries, AXA, McD. Our Co-founder Zak Borg and Senior
Partner Alessandro would like to set up an introductory call. Would you
have time for an online meeting over the coming days ? As a quick
introduction, we are a Digital Experience Company with our delivery centre
based out of Europe and core focus in the UAE and KSA. Our core expertise
is on full digital reinvention projects (Branding creation, UX/UI,
Technology and Digital Marketing). Some recent case studies of our work can
be viewed here: https://www.anchovyinc.com/work Looking forward to hearing
from you. Thanks and Kind regards, Mathis
--

*Mathis Llorens*

PA to the Directors

"إإن الإهتمام الصادق بعملائنا هو أساس علاقاتنا الناجحة والمستدامة للأعمال"

Discover more: anchovyinc.com

Discover more: onestdata.com

<https://www.facebook.com/anchovyinc/>
<https://www.instagram.com/anchovy.inc/?hl=en>

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/4933053