Subject: Ticket Assigned - Wrong Size Product Complaint
From: Centrepoint <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 14 Sep 2022 16:31:05 +0000

Hi Mohammed Murshed,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  Wrong Size Product Complaint Dear To whom may concern

I would like to inform you that I purchased shoes from the city center mall
last week on Sunday but when I checked it itself and I was very much
disappointed after he used the shoes the he said that he feels
uncomfortable with it then I check it the inner tag.

I found the size 26 instead of 28 Although the tag on the shoes is 28!!! As
the attached picture.

I am an old customer of your center point. I always appreciate your service
and product too. I always rely on your products and like to purchase from
your shop.

Though it never happened to me and I am experiencing this type of
inconvenience for the first time, I haven’t expected this at all. I have
purchased it for the school, and now I see that I couldn't return it
because he already used it for one day.

I have expected that like all the time the outside tag on the shoes is the
same as the inner tag. So, that’s why I didn’t check the inner tag inside
the shoes.

Though it is very dissatisfying for me I expect that it will be sorted out
soon. I hope that I will get your help and cooperation on this matter.

I will be very thankful to you if your shop will take care of this matter
and will do the needful as early as possible and I hope that this will
never happen again and I will get a good shopping experience with your shop
in future.

Kawther

36662671 -66666195

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/4872801