Subject: Ticket Assigned - Bluerickshaw Showcasing At ASD Market Week!
From: Splash <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 19 Aug 2022 16:51:12 +0000

Hi Mohammed Murshed,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  Bluerickshaw Showcasing At ASD Market Week! --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This email newsletter was sent to you in graphical HTML format.
If you're seeing this version, your email program prefers plain text emails.
You can read the original version online:
https://ymlps1.com/zwiou2
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi,

We're so happy to inform you that we are back at ASD Market!
It has always been a great show and this time with our newly launched
products, updated prices & Shipping Special, we are confident that
we'll win your hearts.

Bluerickshaw is showcasing from Aug 21- Aug 24, 2022, at Las Vegas
Convention Center. Booth Number:- N20221.
Shreya Narang, Business Development Manager of Bluerickshaw would be
there to assist you.

You can check out the catalog of our show here:-
https://bluerickshaw.com/CatalogDisplay/myCatalog/asdaug22?catalogId=559
(
https://bluerickshaw.com/CatalogDisplay/myCatalog/asdaug22?catalogId=559
)
Place your order by using our Quick Buy feature here:-
https://bluerickshaw.com/quick-buy?catalogId=209 (
https://bluerickshaw.com/quick-buy?catalogId=209 )

Hope to see you there!

Thanks,
Ayushi

_____________________________
Unsubscribe / Change Profile: https://ymlps1.com/ugyumqmsgsgmhmegmwbggmwjyw
Powered by YourMailingListProvider

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/4750421