Subject: Ticket Assigned - Not delivered the order
From: Max <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 08 Jul 2022 05:02:04 +0000

Hi Mohammed Murshed,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  Not delivered the order Hi,
Order Number 9577535833 bound to be delivered yesterday is not yet
received. When checked,  silly excuses are given like request for address
change which was never made and needed. Has been continuosly contacting
customer care but they are continuing with excuses. I need items to be
delivered today itself.

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Max Fashion <>
Date: Wed, 6 Jul 2022, 06:40
Subject: Your products are on the way
To: Ramseena Sunaj <[email-masked]>

Order number 9577535833 has been shipped.

<https://www.maxfashion.com/ae/en?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_shipped_AE_en>
Download our apps now
<https://itunes.apple.com/ae/app/id1161312751?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_shipped_AE_en>
[image:
android icon]
<https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.landmarkgroup.maxstores&referrer=utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_shipped_AE_en>
iPhone
<https://itunes.apple.com/ae/app/id1161312751?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_shipped_AE_en>
Android
<https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.landmarkgroup.maxstores&referrer=utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_shipped_AE_en>

Women
<https://www.maxfashion.com/ae/en/department/women?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_shipped_AE_en>
Men
<https://www.maxfashion.com/ae/en/department/men?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_shipped_AE_en>
Girls
<https://www.maxfashion.com/ae/en/department/girls?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_shipped_AE_en>
Boys
<https://www.maxfashion.com/ae/en/department/boys?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_shipped_AE_en>
Shoes
<https://www.maxfashion.com/ae/en/department/shoes?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_shipped_AE_en>
Inspiration
<https://www.maxfashion.com/ae/en/inspiration?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_shipped_AE_en>
Your products have been shipped.
Hi Ramseena Sunaj, your order number is 9577535833
<https://www.maxfashion.com/ae/en/my-account/order/9577535833?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=order_shipped_AE_en>.

The tracking number is FP070622001109.
<https://www.fareye.co/track.html?com_code=lmc&pm_Id=622&track_page_version=v2&thex=ffffff&only_latest=false&tracking_number=FP070622001109&utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=order_shipped_AE_en>

Order shipping to
*Ramseena Sunaj*
Flat no 106,SS2 building ,Al mamsha by Alef
Sharjah, United Arab Emirates
Mobile: +971 522562729

Payment Method:
*Sunaj Abdul Majeed*
xxxx xxxx xxxx 1538

*Order Details* Consignment Number: 88888001152020220706

Item

Description

Shipped Quantity
<https://www.maxfashion.com/ae/en/p/164351759?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=order_shipped_AE_en>
*
MAX *
* All Over Print Button-Down Collar Shirt and Shorts Set *
Color: Blue
Size: 15-16 yrs
1
<https://www.maxfashion.com/ae/en/p/164352205?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=order_shipped_AE_en>
*
MAX *
* Avengers Print Round Neck T-shirt with Short Sleeves *
Color: Purple
Size: 15-16 yrs
1

Need help? Get in touch

 <[email-masked]?Body=Contacted>

*Write us an email now*, we'll get back to you as fast as we can.
 <https://www.facebook.com/MaxFashionMENA>

*Connect with us* on your favourite social network.
 <https://twitter.com/maxfashionMENA>

Reach out in 140 characters! We are *@maxfashionMENA*.

*Call us on 800–MAXUAE (800-629823).*
7 days a week, 24 hours a day

© 2022 Retail World Limited
Privacy Policy
<https://www.maxfashion.com/ae/en/privacypolicy?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_shipped_AE_en>
| Terms & Conditions
<https://www.maxfashion.com/ae/en/termsandconditions?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_shipped_AE_en>

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/4599303