Subject: Ticket Assigned - quotation
From: Splash <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 04 Feb 2021 10:21:35 +0000

Hi Mohammed Murshed,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  quotation Dear sir
Would  you please urgently  provide  us with the best  price  for  the item
below?

*Type*

*No.*

*Vendor Item No. (OEM Part No.)*

*Long Description*

*Unit of Measure*

*Quantity*

*Unit Price*

*Extended Price*

*1*

*718080*

*T- shirts ( Polyester)*

*PCS*

*23.00*

*   Size - XXL - 3*

*          - XL - 3*

*          - L- 3*

*          - M- 6*

*          -  S - 6*

*          - XS - 2*

Your early  reply will  be highly  appreciated  in advance
kind  Regards

Yacob   Negussd

*GREEN FAMILY GENERAL TRADING L.L.C*

*P.O.Box 37720 , Dubai , UAE*

*Tel:  + 971 42366513*

*Fax :+ 971 42366514*

*Mobile :+971 553876457*

*E-mail: [email-masked] <[email-masked]>*

<https://www.avast.com/sig-email?utm_medium=email&utm_source=link&utm_campaign=sig-email&utm_content=webmail>
Virus-free.
www.avast.com
<https://www.avast.com/sig-email?utm_medium=email&utm_source=link&utm_campaign=sig-email&utm_content=webmail>
<#DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/2054911