Subject: Ticket Assigned - Return pick up and refund
From: Splash <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 16 Jan 2021 02:49:08 +0000

Hi Mohammed Murshed,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  Return pick up and refund Hello team,

On 13th January 2021 I have ordered two M size shorts through online.

I received two shorts on 14th Jan 2021 and one shorts is not fit for me and
another one is perfect.so could you please arrange collection/return of the
shorts and please refund the amount 59AED to the debited account.
I’m not removed the price tag and brand tag .

So could you please arrange the return or collection of this item as soon
as possible.

Address,

Al EISA bldg. ,12, 45a Street Al Karama - 318, Bur Dubai, Dubai
Residential, flat number 303

Mobile no: 00971563944577

Thank you

-- 
-- 
Regards
Vipin

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/1990062