Subject: Ticket Assigned - Boost your sales with Digital Marketing
From: Max <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 07 Jan 2021 09:59:05 +0000

Hi Mohammed Murshed,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  Boost your sales with Digital Marketing Hi Ranganath,

Are you looking to expand your digital presence and boost your business? 

We are a start-up based out of India and work with clients across the globe.
We are partnered with companies like LogistCompare (UK), Tijoris (CA), 247
Medical Billing Services (US), and many more to improve their brand and web
presence with our services like

Web Development (HTML5 & Open Source)

SEO & other Digital Marketing related services

Branding

Conversion optimization

Amazon Marketing Services & Paid Ads

Please find attached the corporate profile and some of our customers who can
be reached out for feedback on our success

*	 www.samadhanindia.com         
*	www.buyindiahomes.com
*	www.tijorishome.com
*	www.indiaaclick.com
*	www.logistcompare.com
*	www.247medicalbillingservices.com   
*	www.pathfindermbbs.com
*	Others can be found on our website here
<http://vsdigitalsolutions.in/clients.html>    

We would be glad to have a discussion on the opportunities which we see in
your business. 

Kindly revert with the feasible time and contact details so that our tech
team can reach out to you. 

Looking forward to your positive response!

 

Thanks

Sam

Digital Director 

https://www.vsdigitalsolutions.in

Contact: +91 9595411440
Skype: Sameer.sinha7

Office: Pune, Hyderabad, Ranchi - India 

If you don't want to receive these emails
<http://vsdigitalsolutions.in/unsubscribe.php> click here to unsubscribe,
and we will not consider you for any future interactions  

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/1965151