Subject: Ticket Assigned - Order Delivering Service - DeliverQ
From: Shoemart <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 06 Jan 2021 12:37:26 +0000

Hi Mohammed Murshed,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  Order Delivering Service - DeliverQ  Hi,

Greetings from DeliverQ…!!!

We aim to help E-commerce portals to deliver as much as given deliveries
per day faster & easier.

And we offer the perfect solution. DeliverQ helps ecommerce businesses like
you. DeliverQ is a modern delivery portal, which is an automated portal
that picks the delivery partners based on the location of delivery chosen
by the customers.

We are connected to 200+ delivery partners in UAE, with the motto to become
the fastest delivery partner to all major ecommerce companies.

 We request you to get more understanding about our portal please visit the
profile attached, hopefully by connecting with our team members in a quick
intro meeting to exhibit our service & functionality, as this is the first
ever unique concept designed to deliver the customers at the fastest
delivery time.

Our association with you will motivate us to do even more efficient work
therefore you will have the best & fastest delivery network.

We hope our services impress you, we genuinely excited to hear from you to
discuss further details

Thank you,

-- 

*Abu BakerOperations Manager*

*T:  +971 (0)4  872 7125**M: +971 50 211 6164*
*E:  [email-masked]* *Deliver Q Portal LLC*
#25-25, 25th Floor, The Exchange Tower, Business Bay, Dubai-UAE
<https://www.linkedin.com/company/deliverQportal/> [image:
facebook icon] <https://www.facebook.com/deliverQportal/> [image: twitter
icon] <https://twitter.com/deliverQportal/> 
<https://youtube.com/channel/UCL1feT2Zlx39tCRJYJSuu-A> [image: instagram
icon] <https://www.instagram.com/deliverQportal/> 
<https://pinterest.com/deliverQportal/> www.DeliverQ.com
<http://www.deliverq.com/>

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/1962252