Subject: Ticket Assigned - Happy New Year from NUF.
From: Splash <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 01 Jan 2021 14:07:36 +0000

Hi Mohammed Murshed,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  Happy New Year from NUF. [image: Dear Clientele,Welcoming the year 2021 with a lot of hope and
gratefulness as we bid a fond adieu to the year 2020 that unexpectedly was
quite difficult and uncertain for everyone. We are appreciative of the
trust (1).png]
To get in touch with us for any information, *Contact us
<http://ec2-52-26-194-35.us-west-2.compute.amazonaws.com/x/d?c=10474881&l=bb148e35-454d-4050-b5db-2b34bc4a92c1&r=18ec49bf-f979-4e04-90f2-3d856063d5aa>
*

*Regards,*
*Khushboo Popat,*

*Business Development Executive,*

*Nadeem and Umendra Chartered Accountants (DMCC Branch)*
*Tel: +971 4 2445758*
*Mob: +971 557409136*
*Email: [email-masked] <[email-masked]> Website:
https://www.nufca.com <https://www.nufca.com>*

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/1944765