Subject: Ticket Assigned - Egypt branch
From: Centrepoint <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 30 Dec 2020 03:07:43 +0000

Hi Mohammed Murshed,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  Egypt branch Dear Centrepoint stores,

Please support the egypt branch in your website so we can check discounts
on items or any thing,

Also please provide missed brands which we can find in saudia arabia and
not available in egypt branch!

Also the number of egypt branches is 2 stores in the whole country while
there are too many malls opened nowadays!

Please support egypt branches and dont decline my mail!

-- 

Best Regards,

*Shebl Shaheen*

Construction Civil Engineer

Cairo West Super critical Power Station  1X650MW

500 kV & 220 kV Gas Insulated Switchyard (CP-104)

Mobile  +20 111 919 8857      E-mail  [email-masked]

This e-mail, including any attachment(s) thereto, is intended for the sole
and exclusive use of the addressee(s)

named above and may contain information that is legally privileged and/or
confidential. If you are not an intended

addressee(s), you are hereby notified that any use, dissemination,
distribution or copying of the email or the

information contained therein is STRICTLY PROHIBITED. If you have received
this email in error, please notify the

sender immediately and permanently delete this email from your system.

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/1935711