Subject: Ticket Assigned - Wrong order received from MAX!
From: Max <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 01 Jan 2023 04:20:08 +0000

Hi Hamza Nomani,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  Wrong order received from MAX! Assalmu Allaikom,

On 19/11 I have ordered some jackets from MAX , one of the jackets I have
received was totally different than what I have purchased online . I will
attach the jacket I receive and a copy of what I have purchase actually. As
I discuss with the manager online I was not in the country from that period
thats why I couldn’t visit the store however I have contact them via phone
and they told me to contact them once I come back.

This email is send after my conversation to the call center ( Ms. Wasan) as
she told me to send the photo of the 2 jackets.

It will be very appreciated if you send me the correct jacket as I was so
disappointed to receive the wrong order as I wanted to wear it on my
holidays but sadly I didn’t!!

*** by the way the zipper still having the sticker and the tag of max still
also in the jacket.
Thank you for your understanding ,

Ameera
0582250433

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/5510169