Subject: Ticket Assigned - Influencer Partnership Proposal - Surabhi Tiwari
From: Max <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 13 Dec 2022 02:09:01 +0000

Hi Hamza Nomani,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  Influencer Partnership Proposal - Surabhi Tiwari Hi,
I hope my email finds you well.

*My name is Surabhi Tiwari and I have been a social media influencer and
content creator for the past 5 years.* I have worked with many media and
movie celebrities in the course of my journey and you can find my profile
link attached below.

Apart from being a content creator, Surabhi is also an actor and has been a
part of over 30 TV and Digital commercials including Himalaya, Rentomojo,
Dabur, Times Of India, Flipkart, Muthoot Finance, and more.

*The follower base on my profiles is as follows: *
Platform Link Followers
Instagram https://www.Instagram.com/surabhi.tiwari
<https://www.instagram.com/surabhi.tiwari> 221k
Facebook https://www.Facebook.com/surabhi.tiwari.official
<https://www.facebook.com/surabhi.tiwari.official> 10k+
Moj https://mojapp.in/@surabhitiwari_ 106k

*I wish to extend a partnership proposal for your brand through influencer
marketing for quick organic traction over multiple platforms. I would love
to connect on this further to discuss. *

Hoping for a mutually rewarding partnership.

*Team Contact Details:Name of Contact Person Name: *ABHINAV SHUKLA
*CONTACT NUMBER: *+91 - 9205505712
*WHATSAPP NUMBER: **http://Wa.me/+919205505712 *
<http://Wa.me/+919205505712>

Best Regards

*Abhinav ShuklaTeam Surabhi Tiwari+91 - 9205505712*
*Instagram <https://www.Instagram.com/surabhi.tiwari> | Facebook
<https://www.Facebook.com/surabhi.tiwari.official> | Moj
<https://mojapp.in/@surabhitiwari_> | IMDB
<https://www.imdb.com/name/nm10731352/> |*

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/5454286