Subject: Ticket Assigned - Fwd: Sorry, we had to cancel part of your order.
From: Centrepoint <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 04 Dec 2022 06:09:13 +0000

Hi Hamza Nomani,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  Fwd: Sorry, we had to cancel part of your order. Kindly note that I have not received the refund amount of the item that was
cancelled.

I am very disappointed, this is not happened the first time. Why do I need
to remind to get a refund.

Kindly look into the matter.

Regards,
Shikha Rihan

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Centrepoint <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 11 Nov 2022, 09:27
Subject: Sorry, we had to cancel part of your order.
To: Shikha Rihan <[email-masked]>

Order 9594666435

<https://www.centrepointstores.com/ae/en?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dinternal_partial_cancellation_CREDIT_CARD_AE_en>
Download our apps now
<https://itunes.apple.com/ae/app/id1161310479f?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dinternal_partial_cancellation_CREDIT_CARD_AE_en>
[image:
android icon]
<https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.landmarkgroup.centrepointstores&referrer=utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dinternal_partial_cancellation_CREDIT_CARD_AE_en>
iPhone
<https://itunes.apple.com/ae/app/id1161310479f?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dinternal_partial_cancellation_CREDIT_CARD_AE_en>
Android
<https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.landmarkgroup.centrepointstores&referrer=utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dinternal_partial_cancellation_CREDIT_CARD_AE_en>

Babyshop
<https://www.babyshopstores.com/ae/en?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dinternal_partial_cancellation_CREDIT_CARD_AE_en>
Lifestyle
<https://www.lifestyleshops.com/ae/en?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dinternal_partial_cancellation_CREDIT_CARD_AE_en>
Splash
<https://www.splashfashions.com/ae/en?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dinternal_partial_cancellation_CREDIT_CARD_AE_en>
Shoe
Mart
<https://www.shoemartstores.com/ae/en?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dinternal_partial_cancellation_CREDIT_CARD_AE_en>
Offers
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/ae/en/offers?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dinternal_partial_cancellation_CREDIT_CARD_AE_en>
Clearance
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/ae/en/search?q=badge.title.en%3AClearance&clr=true%26utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dinternal_partial_cancellation_CREDIT_CARD_AE_en>

Sorry, we had to cancel part of your order.

Hi Shikha Rihan, unfortunately we had to remove some items from your Order
9594666435
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/ae/en/my-account/order/9594666435?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=internal_partial_cancellation_CREDIT_CARD_AE_en>.

Here’s how your refund works:

Cancelled Items

Item

Description

Total Price
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/ae/en/p/162973730?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=internal_partial_cancellation_CREDIT_CARD_AE_en>
SPLASH
Solid Crew Neck Crop T-shirt with Short Sleeves
Color: Pink
Size: 16
Quantity: 1 AED 10

*TOTAL:* *AED 10*
*Total Refund Amount* *AED 10*
Items that are cancelled or refunded are not eligible for Shukrans.
Your refund:
*AED 4.65* will be refunded to Shukran Pay.
Refunds for any Shukrans, Gift Cards or Return Vouchers you've spent will
also be credited to your Shukran Pay.
To learn more about how Shukran pay works, please visit our Help Centre.
<https://helpae.centrepointstores.com/en/support/home>

Need help? Get in touch

 <[email-masked]?Body=Contacted>

*Write us an email now*, we'll get back to you as fast as we can.
 <https://www.facebook.com/CentrepointME>

*Connect with us* on your favourite social network.
 <https://twitter.com/centrepointme>

Reach out in 140 characters! We are *@centrepointme*.

*Call us on 800-MYCP (800-6927).*
7 days a week, 24 hours a day

© 2022 Retail World Limited
Privacy Policy
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/ae/en/privacypolicy?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dinternal_partial_cancellation_CREDIT_CARD_AE_en>
| Terms & Conditions
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/ae/en/termsandconditions?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dinternal_partial_cancellation_CREDIT_CARD_AE_en>

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/5403772