Subject: Ticket Assigned - Fwd: Your refund is on its way
From: Centrepoint <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 04 Dec 2022 02:35:01 +0000

Hi Hamza Nomani,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  Fwd: Your refund is on its way Hello,

I am writing to inquire about the refund of the items returned

1003423819 for order 9400291563
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/ae/en/my-account/order/9400291563?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=cnc_order_returned_AE_en>
.

I have still not received the refund to my card.

Please assist.

Thank you.

Regards,
Shikha

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Centrepoint <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 20 Nov 2022, 23:49
Subject: Your refund is on its way
To: Shikha Rihan <[email-masked]>

Your return has been processed

<https://www.centrepointstores.com/ae/en?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dcnc_order_returned_AE_en>
Download our apps now
<https://itunes.apple.com/ae/app/id1161310479f?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dcnc_order_returned_AE_en>
[image:
android icon]
<https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.landmarkgroup.centrepointstores&referrer=utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dcnc_order_returned_AE_en>
iPhone
<https://itunes.apple.com/ae/app/id1161310479f?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dcnc_order_returned_AE_en>
Android
<https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.landmarkgroup.centrepointstores&referrer=utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dcnc_order_returned_AE_en>

Babyshop
<https://www.babyshopstores.com/ae/en?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dcnc_order_returned_AE_en>
Lifestyle
<https://www.lifestyleshops.com/ae/en?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dcnc_order_returned_AE_en>
Splash
<https://www.splashfashions.com/ae/en?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dcnc_order_returned_AE_en>
Shoe
Mart
<https://www.shoemartstores.com/ae/en?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dcnc_order_returned_AE_en>
Offers
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/ae/en/offers?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dcnc_order_returned_AE_en>
Clearance
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/ae/en/search?q=badge.title.en%3AClearance&clr=true%26utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dcnc_order_returned_AE_en>
Your refund is on its way
Hi Shikha Rihan, we have successfully processed your refund for return
1003423819 for order 9400291563
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/ae/en/my-account/order/9400291563?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=cnc_order_returned_AE_en>.

Here’s how your refund works:
*Order Details *

Item

Description

Total Price
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/ae/en/p/164475410?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=cnc_order_returned_AE_en>
*CENTREPOINT*
Styli Mickey Print Colorblock Boxy Crop T-shirt
Color: Multicolour
Size: XL
Quantity: 1 AED 9.9
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/ae/en/p/164462666?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=cnc_order_returned_AE_en>
*CENTREPOINT*
Styli WB Tom and Jerry Embroidered Striped Boxy Crop T-shirt
Color: Blue
Size: L
Quantity: 1 AED 9.9
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/ae/en/p/164476016?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=cnc_order_returned_AE_en>
*CENTREPOINT*
Styli Fresh Start Slogan Print Elastic Waist Leggings
Color: Green
Size: XL
Quantity: 1 AED 9.9
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/ae/en/p/163024402?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=cnc_order_returned_AE_en>
*SPLASH*
Solid Sports Bra with Racerback
Color: Orange
Size: XL
Quantity: 1 AED 9.9

Total *AED 39.6*
Total Refund Amount *AED 39.6*
Items that are cancelled or refunded are not eligible for Shukrans.
Your refund:
*AED 14.53* will be refunded to Shukran Pay.
Refunds for any Shukrans, Gift Cards or Return Vouchers you've spent will
also be credited to your Shukran Pay.
To learn more about how Shukran pay works, please visit our Help Centre.
<https://helpae.centrepointstores.com/en/support/home>

Need help? Get in touch

 <[email-masked]?Body=Contacted>

*Write us an email now*, we'll get back to you as fast as we can.
 <https://www.facebook.com/CentrepointME>

*Connect with us* on your favourite social network.
 <https://twitter.com/centrepointme>

Reach out in 140 characters! We are *@centrepointme*.

*Call us on 800-MYCP (800-6927).*
7 days a week, 24 hours a day

© 2022 Retail World Limited
Privacy Policy
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/ae/en/privacypolicy?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dcnc_order_returned_AE_en>
| Terms & Conditions
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/ae/en/termsandconditions?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dcnc_order_returned_AE_en>

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/5401108