Subject: Ticket Assigned - ? Reach last-minute spenders with convenient options
From: Max <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 30 Nov 2022 21:10:54 +0000

Hi Hamza Nomani,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  ? Reach last-minute spenders with convenient options 
? Reach last-minute spenders with convenient options
 Buy now, pay later searches are up 17x - Claim your $500 > 
 
  &#847;&zwnj; &#847;&zwnj; &#847;&zwnj; &#847;&zwnj; &#847;&zwnj; &#847;&zwnj; &#847;&zwnj; &#847;&zwnj; &#847;&zwnj; &#847;&zwnj; &#847;&zwnj; &#847;&zwnj; &#847;&zwnj; 
 &#847;&zwnj; &#847;&zwnj; &#847;&zwnj; &#847;&zwnj; &#847;&zwnj; &#847;&zwnj; &#847;&zwnj; &#847;&zwnj; &#847;&zwnj; &#847;&zwnj; &#847;&zwnj; &#847;&zwnj; &#847;&zwnj; 
 &#847;&zwnj; &#847;&zwnj; &#847;&zwnj; &#847;&zwnj; &#847;&zwnj; &#847;&zwnj; &#847;&zwnj; &#847;&zwnj; &#847;&zwnj; &#847;&zwnj; &#847;&zwnj; &#847;&zwnj; &#847;&zwnj; 
 &#847;&zwnj; &#847;&zwnj; &#847;&zwnj; &#847;&zwnj; &#847;&zwnj; &#847;&zwnj; &#847;&zwnj; &#847;&zwnj; &#847;&zwnj; &#847;&zwnj; &#847;&zwnj; &#847;&zwnj; &#847;&zwnj; 
 &#847;&zwnj; &#847;&zwnj; &#847;&zwnj; &#847;&zwnj; &#847;&zwnj; &#847;&zwnj; &#847;&zwnj; &#847;&zwnj; &#847;&zwnj; &#847;&zwnj; &#847;&zwnj; &#847;&zwnj; &#847;&zwnj; 
 &#847;&zwnj; &#847;&zwnj; &#847;&zwnj; &#847;&zwnj; &#847;&zwnj; &#847;&zwnj; &#847;&zwnj; &#847;&zwnj; &#847;&zwnj; &#847;&zwnj; &#847;&zwnj; &#847;&zwnj; &#847;&zwnj; 
 
 &#847;&zwnj; &#847;&zwnj; &#847;&zwnj; &#847;&zwnj; &#847;&zwnj; &#847;&zwnj; &#847;&zwnj; &#847;&zwnj; &#847;&zwnj; &#847;&zwnj; &#847;&zwnj; &#847;&zwnj; &#847;&zwnj; 
 
 &#847;&zwnj; &#847;&zwnj; &#847;&zwnj; &#847;&zwnj; &#847;&zwnj; &#847;&zwnj; &#847;&zwnj; &#847;&zwnj; &#847;&zwnj; &#847;&zwnj; &#847;&zwnj; &#847;&zwnj; &#847;&zwnj; 
 
 &#847;&zwnj; &#847;&zwnj; &#847;&zwnj; &#847;&zwnj; &#847;&zwnj; &#847;&zwnj; &#847;&zwnj; &#847;&zwnj; &#847;&zwnj; &#847;&zwnj; &#847;&zwnj; &#847;&zwnj; &#847;&zwnj; 
 
 &#847;&zwnj; &#847;&zwnj; &#847;&zwnj; &#847;&zwnj; &#847;&zwnj; &#847;&zwnj; &#847;&zwnj; &#847;&zwnj; &#847;&zwnj; &#847;&zwnj; &#847;&zwnj; &#847;&zwnj; &#847;&zwnj; 
 
 &#847;&zwnj; &#847;&zwnj; &#847;&zwnj; &#847;&zwnj; &#847;&zwnj; &#847;&zwnj; &#847;&zwnj; &#847;&zwnj; &#847;&zwnj; &#847;&zwnj; &#847;&zwnj; &#847;&zwnj; &#847;&zwnj; 
 &#847;&zwnj; &#847;&zwnj; &#847;&zwnj; &#847;&zwnj; &#847;&zwnj; &#847;&zwnj; &#847;&zwnj; &#847;&zwnj; &#847;&zwnj; &#847;&zwnj; &#847;&zwnj; &#847;&zwnj; &#847;&zwnj; 
 &#847;&zwnj; &#847;&zwnj; &#847;&zwnj; &#847;&zwnj; &#847;&zwnj; &#847;&zwnj; &#847;&zwnj; &#847;&zwnj; &#847;&zwnj; &#847;&zwnj; &#847;&zwnj; &#847;&zwnj; &#847;&zwnj; 
 &#847;&zwnj; &#847;&zwnj; &#847;&zwnj; &#847;&zwnj; &#847;&zwnj; &#847;&zwnj; &#847;&zwnj; &#847;&zwnj; &#847;&zwnj; &#847;&zwnj; &#847;&zwnj; &#847;&zwnj; &#847;&zwnj;  

 
https://click.email.microsoftemail.com/?qs=878045a6b4a306ae9238eea240d94dbc2720b01333832d98692588c8a1e93b78176dbc80b018e19d67a3b779108234c5c25b130ba43bb70143026c61ebfd79ee 
 Buy now, pay later searches are up 17x - Claim your $500 >  

 View as a
 
https://view.email.microsoftemail.com/?qs=cece4722aeae60f801d5662da69950185ab89be32e6715cd7015c00e1a9b162cd777d4e97d35fa508835eaac4b2b862219d4b3cb2390bf48bdd6764d9eba9b436ec643c535f31b547668d5e03c1e8dd9d18eaa8134735d96 

 a web page .

https://click.email.microsoftemail.com/?qs=878045a6b4a306ae87883e7780cdb7c37eaa3f13db339347b0506cea88abb9027f62d60ea72493c3291a9461abc0245f28a3c7f4014f3b8ab36fb6dd7ad8990b 

 
 
 Hello

 

 

 

Microsoft Advertising
Attract gift givers with availability and flexibility

In December, late season shoppers will be looking for retailers with inventory availability and convenient ways to retrieve gifts. Reach them now with this $500 credit, simply spend $250.*

COUPON CODE:7132E66DE0CA4B80

https://click.email.microsoftemail.com/?qs=878045a6b4a306aef798b58736e9490da84690977d1c425ab2b570561a724822fd2908fd68de4a1c7e19bf415122a58f50e8cb0f359e8a7110f6aacc966e784c 
Get started &#62; 

Need a holiday helper? 
https://click.email.microsoftemail.com/?qs=878045a6b4a306ae40accbb02b7c2ed01edae50d4b3602251662f7d6a6b6122f1f34087323d3d2b4aa0d2dd1572448abb5461306fddcc27f305abb344846756f 
Chat with an expert. 

Help last-minute gifters with shopping and shipping

Highlight expedited or free shipping: Let shoppers know they’ll get their gifts in time by using 
https://click.email.microsoftemail.com/?qs=878045a6b4a306ae4e22a674291f63bf8454c89ace22c1f20fe04e22f5a36b476f59669c5a32b90d46a827fe4c52cc4a0777dda1fabb261b7a8ce06e83d57368 
Callout Extensions .

Display in-store product availability: Show customers what’s on your shelves with 
https://click.email.microsoftemail.com/?qs=878045a6b4a306aee182ce473799df38a59d9a64822c81a81029787656c86e5ba2ed997a4e6f9265f068bdd33bc910ab10d007464b602edc7660ba0850f2406c 
Local Inventory Ads —58% of shoppers say in-store availability influences their purchase decision.1

Provide Buy Now, Pay Later (BNPL) options: Search volume for “buy now pay later” grew 17x last holiday.2 Activate 
https://click.email.microsoftemail.com/?qs=878045a6b4a306ae7dbbe2f3f99cbadf790bfb01dd1762ab4b6a922ee1563f0356df9c9ebf624a83786627390c980f51a8db71af588ceb92be63c57d834580a2 
Ad Customizers  and we’ll auto-adjust your ad copy with relevant BNPL keywords.

Showcase your gift cards: Gift cards are great options for last-minute shoppers. Use 
https://click.email.microsoftemail.com/?qs=878045a6b4a306ae6084aa8087685946592f5416c224295377dab75004c06e90846bc230f06c58e6aae93365831e6d3ce5f4737da35779f14783aa91ec60c386 
Shopping Campaigns  to display gift cards alongside your other products.

https://click.email.microsoftemail.com/?qs=878045a6b4a306ae40accbb02b7c2ed01edae50d4b3602251662f7d6a6b6122f1f34087323d3d2b4aa0d2dd1572448abb5461306fddcc27f305abb344846756f 
Free expert advice &#62; 

 

 
Import existing Facebook and Google Ads campaigns into Microsoft Advertising in just a few clicks.

https://click.email.microsoftemail.com/?qs=878045a6b4a306ae500397130745627b48ac2b75779ad60ad02725f4044d7a923a70d981ef583c5a8bc55e92607f2b9eb177f671340844c94cb14ec0b713e4e4 
Import now &#62; 

 

 
 Microsoft Advertising. Great relationships start here. 

Please do not reply to this email, which was sent from an unmonitored mailbox. 
Please contact 
https://click.email.microsoftemail.com/?qs=878045a6b4a306ae97059dee09d1e7ff91a10f3bb8493a30d023cc211f18a9245919e333af1a3cb11f1360cc4b011ead47c36b22b94d57d070c95a426f582b3a 
Microsoft Advertising if you have any questions.

 

Offer expires January 31, 2023. See 
https://click.email.microsoftemail.com/?qs=7001808ea6489a919dfe0f7ca5e8758de8673d22596046b00bfaf8095722d848a801ecb988b93a48c70a50fb983db2e5d0f653594fba823bba9e14671be6f564 
Offer Details  for terms and conditions.

How to redeem your offer: Before you can redeem your promotional offer, you must sign up with Microsoft Advertising, then indicate a primary payment method for your account.

1 Statista, Factors Influencing Holiday Purchasing Decisions Made by Shoppers, 2019

2 Microsoft Internal Data

 

https://click.email.microsoftemail.com/?qs=878045a6b4a306ae3baa53aca9cd8e736e0d47ac84f0477f6eb924487e7566d909964168d5e7815b47568dee8e6daadaf59eab58230a97cf59d4c991a4dad6fb 

https://click.email.microsoftemail.com/?qs=878045a6b4a306aef01b987ad7eaaf7329178e6818bfd382c7900df4c59a218532ba39802f642e17e357a295b0c0998e81be147b29bc558c03c8b4c89bf1fffd 

https://click.email.microsoftemail.com/?qs=878045a6b4a306ae62e124a31fca11f17bf2cc24cc11b81a5bf39cab51979342c85edb78234106e1c0b5acff8ae570fe2848757f6daf4935af9033b465d58bad 

https://click.email.microsoftemail.com/?qs=878045a6b4a306ae095694c522ba48a73f430a45eae98c07ab4e6cd02032d9452eda7065f51150278f9a8f8b486ad5f0a0603751ebd10dcd2e713176d9361f3c 

https://account.microsoft.com/profile/unsubscribe?CTID=0&ECID=eoNUaSMRkQ%2FMfLwzlnI8xWVJxKmAfDHm%2Bw%2F2s09Q2KY%3D&K=b6268bef-52ca-4bf2-b763-2fe78b9e5805&CMID=null&D=638048152854392069&PID=18015&TID=95948fe1-91d9-4b2d-9815-988593b7e728 
Unsubscribe | 
https://click.email.microsoftemail.com/?qs=878045a6b4a306aef589c82a2cc625ed0caf54df86350eac6c1131302bd0fd78ecdaf373ddfd3031a2fd049a47959396a6f9818724bb4d7c02ae1d1d885ab66e 
Privacy Statement

https://account.microsoft.com/profile/unsubscribe?CTID=0&ECID=eoNUaSMRkQ%2FMfLwzlnI8xWVJxKmAfDHm%2Bw%2F2s09Q2KY%3D&K=b6268bef-52ca-4bf2-b763-2fe78b9e5805&CMID=null&D=638048152854392069&PID=18015&TID=95948fe1-91d9-4b2d-9815-988593b7e728 
Se désabonner | 
https://click.email.microsoftemail.com/?qs=878045a6b4a306aef589c82a2cc625ed0caf54df86350eac6c1131302bd0fd78ecdaf373ddfd3031a2fd049a47959396a6f9818724bb4d7c02ae1d1d885ab66e 
Déclaration de confidentialité
Microsoft Corporation
One Microsoft Way
Redmond, WA 98052 USA

https://click.email.microsoftemail.com/?qs=878045a6b4a306ae8e02d1905573e5863e105e8484130f71143e7f54e034bdf47666ff86d4652ec363a2e3c985dce1388dcaa37865f26b9375f1a0965c5fabe8 

 

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/5384294