Subject: Ticket Assigned - Same Black T-shirt Order
From: Splash <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 29 Nov 2022 22:30:49 +0000

Hi Hamza Nomani,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  Same Black T-shirt Order Hi,
before few days I just bought this T-shirt from your shop
https://www.splashfashions.com/bh/en/Men/Clothing/Tops/Polos/SPLASH-Striped-Polo-Neck-T-shirt-with-Short-Sleeves/p/6206769

I was searching for Black color same measurement and similar quality but I
counld not found
I found online these shirts
https://www.splashfashions.com/bh/en/Men/Clothing/Tops/Polos/SPLASH-Solid-Polo-T-shirt-with-Short-Sleeves-and-Button-Closure/p/6206456
-
https://www.splashfashions.com/bh/en/Men/Clothing/Basics/Tops/Polos/SPLASH-Solid-Polo-T-shirt-with-Short-Sleeves/p/8600492
-
https://www.splashfashions.com/bh/en/Men/Clothing/Tops/Polos/SPLASH-Solid-Polo-T-shirt-with-Short-Sleeves-and-Button-Closure/p/6206137
-
https://www.splashfashions.com/bh/en/Men/Clothing/Tops/Polos/SPLASH-Solid-Polo-T-shirt-with-Short-Sleeves-and-Button-Closure/p/6206407

So if you could help in which one is similar to the one I provided and in
which branch all these T-shirts are available so I can go and check by
myself ..

Best Regards,
*Hussain AlMarkhi*
*+ 973 33895179*

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/5377708