Subject: Ticket Assigned - Steampod for 3D shine and instant safe straightening + free liquid vitamins
From: Centrepoint <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 29 Nov 2022 17:50:17 +0000

Hi Hamza Nomani,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  Steampod for 3D shine and instant safe straightening + free liquid vitamins Dear Spa manager,

Please find attached incredible technology steam pod which has multitasking
features:

-          Hydration

-          Shine

-          Sealing the cuticle

-          Ease in straightening the most kinky and unruly hair

-          Softer and frizz free hair in minutes

 

Regards,

Advik General Trading LLC

Iris Bay 2604

Business Bay

Po Box 3050

Dubai, UAE

Tel: 04554 7171

Mob: 0528873307

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/5374358