Subject: Ticket Assigned - Quick turnaround custom beanies
From: Centrepoint <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 29 Nov 2022 16:57:38 +0000

Hi Hamza Nomani,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  Quick turnaround custom beanies Hi Friend,

Good day!

We highly recommend custom beanies for the winter peak season. Our beanies
have *low MOQ*, *short lead time*, *fast turnaround* and *good value for
money**，*the 67 colors are available to choose.

*MOQ 50pcs for 67 colors of 100% Acrylic blank beanies with custom logo
embroidery on or woven label sew on.*

*MOQ 50pcs for 28 colors of 100% cotton tie dye beanies, with custom logo
embroidery on or woven label sew on.*

We provide one-stop customization service, we can embroider on the beanies,
also can add embroidery patch, woven label, leather patch, rubber patch,
printing patch, chenille patch, then we also provide packing bag, Hangtags,
stickers, box customization service.

Do you have any artwork to be developed recently? Should there be any need
or idea, pls feel free to let me know.

Looking forward to hearing from you!

Thanks and best regards,

*Yana*

WhatsApp/Wechat/Cell: +86 *13658452443*

*E-mail:* [email-masked]* <[email-masked]>

*WELLSUCCEED EMBROIDERY LIMITED*

*(One Stop Sourcing of Hats&Beanies, Shirts, Leggings, Socks, Flags,
Patches, Pins, Wristbands, Keychains, Lanyards, Stickers, etc.)*

Tel: +86 769 86180188 or +86 769 86187088

Fax: +86 23 67105288

ADD: 4/F, 38 SOUTH XIHU 3RD ROAD,

         SHILONG, DONGGUAN,

       GUANGDONG. 523325. CHINA.

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/5376232