Subject: Ticket Assigned - Decor & Maintenance Company.
From: Max <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 23 Nov 2022 16:51:37 +0000

Hi Hamza Nomani,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  Decor & Maintenance Company. *Dear Sir/ Madam,*

We are UAE based Importer & Wholesaler of below decoration & Fit-Out items
for Hotel, School, Villa, Office & other establishments.
We have well experienced workers for installation of all types of
interior-exterior decoration items at a better price.
We provide 05, 10, 20 years warranty on our work as per material type.

*Our  Decors are:*

*1/ Ceiling Decoration:*  Gypsum, PVC, CNC Carving with Lighting.(Picture
attached).

*2/ Wall Decoration: *Gypsum, PVC, CNC Carving with Lighting.(Picture
attached).

*3/ CNC Carving Decor: *Acrylic, Wooden, Still Carving  (Picture attached)

*4/ Glass Decoration: *Customize glass decor with border frame. (Picture
attached)

*5/ Garden Decoration:* Artificial Grass, Trees, Stone, Wood. (Picture
attached).

*6/ Flooring:* Wooden, Laminated, PVC, Vinyl etc. (Picture attached)

*7/ Carpeting:* Nylon, Polyester, Wool, Density etc. (Picture attached)

*8/ Marble,Stone,Tiles:* Marble Stone, Natural Stone, Tiles, Interlock.
(Picture attached)

*9/ Wallpaper:* Vinyl ,3D,  Pre-pasted,  Grass cloth etc. (Picture attached)

*10/ Artificial Grass:* Nylon, Polyethylene etc. (Picture attached)

*11/ Curtains:* Siphon, Blind, Vertical, Vanishing. Zebra. (Picture
attached)

*12/ Sofa Manufacturing:* For Home, Office, Showroom, Outdoor. (Picture
attached)

*13/* *Door Making:* For Villa, Hotel, Office, Flat. (Picture attached)

*14/* *T.V Unite Decor: *Gypsum, PVC, Stone Decor. (Picture attached)

*15/* *Painting Work:* Building, Villa, Hotel, Boundary Wall. (Picture
attached)

*16/* *Sanitary Items:* Basin, WC, Bathtub, accessories etc. (Picture
attached)

*17/* *Swimming Pool:* For Indoor, Outdoor, (Picture attached)

*18/* *Fountain Decor:* With Stone, Fiber, Lighting. (Picture attached)

*19/* *Playground Toys:* For School, Villa, Park. (Picture attached)

*20/* *Tent Making:* For Festival, Party, Out program, (Picture attached)

*21/* *Building Lighting:* Hotel, Villa, Program. (Picture attached)

*22/ Modern Kitchen:* For Hotel, Villa, Office. (Picture attached)

*23/ Glass Partition:* For Villa, Office, Hotel. (Picture attached

For more details please visit our pages & feel free to contact below.

*Best Regards,*

**
*Awwal Al Madina Build. Maint. Decor. L.L.C.*
Jurf Industrial -03, Al-Ajman, UAE.
*Call or WhatsApp: 0581-662466*
*Mail: [email-masked]
www.instagram.com/alabcs/
www.facebook.com/Interior-Fit-Out-1122692911235717/

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/5332417