Subject: Ticket Assigned - Custom Clothing Manufacturer
From: Landmark Group <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 22 Nov 2022 18:23:40 +0000

Hi Hamza Nomani,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  Custom Clothing Manufacturer Hi There,

Can you put me in contact with your purchasing team about Custom apparel, 
Uniform, and Promotional items projects for your company?

Based in Los Angeles, we are one of the largest custom clothing 
manufacturers with over 1500 workers in our factory.

We currently work with many Fortune 500 companies and would love to discuss 
how we can help you with the branding of your Uniforms projects, and 
provide custom apparel / promotional products for you at a very discounted 
price.

Items we manufacture:

- T-Shirts
- Hoodies
- Jackets
- Activewear
- Towels
- Bags, clutches, and pouches
- Hats- Promotional items
- Custom Cotton Masks
- Sublimated Apparel
- & More

We are very creative, and innovative, and offer you a full design team and 
direct factory which means you save 30-40% on your cost.

Everything manufactured is very high quality, 100% customizable and 
made-to-order, and at a very competitive price.

Given the current supply chain issues, We are a good fit for your company, 
as we own the whole production, as well as share production with factories 
worldwide, on top of having good connections at the Port of Los Angeles so 
there are no supply/chain issues.

Visit our Website: http://url338.diozgroup.us/ls/click?upn=m2eOSecNlGzfNvrMW-2FwY25F6-2Bg0XM0irStkOv3553xY-3DdxEH_-2BHB8d5C343hfLp7ljYtuldc3zUkdBHwDABJizaGJGBXCWqnwlLi8376yfwYrsZM1LLP6PFMtRpbhgIcT-2F9m5ihQJza-2FS95eRaCFdKnBRRgW6QyJ1GeyprJeGaktsTluriWNvr6SqG1cTglT3M-2FjQD5NdOIwPbAkS4Mqv9YxfBEsEq8rnXKgKsvMcXpLpwbkqHhxTIpouIfV5inuiFimfgIwiokb2CY4qt9kY150fDcrR53L1K59on7AcStBLeWWq

If there is any interest, feel free to reach out.

Thanks,

--
Camila Miller
Dioz Group of Companies
8730, Wilshire Beverly Hills
Email: [email-masked]
Website: http://url338.diozgroup.us/ls/click?upn=m2eOSecNlGzfNvrMW-2FwY25F6-2Bg0XM0irStkOv3553xY-3Da6ph_-2BHB8d5C343hfLp7ljYtuldc3zUkdBHwDABJizaGJGBXCWqnwlLi8376yfwYrsZM1LLP6PFMtRpbhgIcT-2F9m5ihQJza-2FS95eRaCFdKnBRRgVKX8PN0k0Y6uWhhOgOklLIAisRyoT-2BwWcpARFXSH1S4wLMEpP-2BeK49iBfjRow8SF51TRgyYzqbN-2BnHlCnaaETtfPmjTQdBJ-2Fd10qbc5-2FP6mHsYfiU1FfJnmF9eBS1ymWhBaCsZ80b35mkBHqnxaAGW

You may unsubscribe 
<http://url338.diozgroup.us/ls/click?upn=5y7ZCvsvLymOn0WB9MV2emt99JEAh7eAA0RZnA1Nie2E8eHyaPjsjYb9FK8kGla1EUHr-2F3sqHdYYZ2aKfRueRISYlhxTOkAH5KlN9PfBAnBK6lwVVzh-2BOOAeoYSochcbnKTTfg8ryRuboFiMC6KcMw-3D-3Dm1Qy_-2BHB8d5C343hfLp7ljYtuldc3zUkdBHwDABJizaGJGBXCWqnwlLi8376yfwYrsZM1LLP6PFMtRpbhgIcT-2F9m5ihQJza-2FS95eRaCFdKnBRRgWOrjG-2Bwma8XmzluicNQJAm0WVd1hC0bhiHcZqWMfKaIdC129lGDMre8TVmEvafq5kOoeu7F-2BcVCyESZSz01O3ZQRAcbm3tZWLcT-2Fm1gJeyMB63cKPoKjHf1UGJpVQ8mLVX1TbOS8hL3amN-2B-2B1fB6Ug> to 
stop receiving our emails.

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/5326429