Subject: Ticket Assigned - Fwd: DIB Notification
From: Splash <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 03 Aug 2021 11:27:28 +0000

Hi Hamza Nomani,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  Fwd: DIB Notification  I ordered 2 trousers online but till now i did not rcvd any confirmation
msg for order confirmation and hence they already deduct charges from my
account.
---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: DIB Notification <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, Jul 29, 2021 at 9:08 PM
Subject: DIB Notification
To: <[email-masked]>

Debit Card Transaction

Dear Customer,
This is to notify you that a *Purchase *transaction has been initiated on
29-JUL-2021 21:08 with the following details.

From
003-523-2328***-01
Current Account

Amount
AED 148.00

To
LANDMARK RETAIL INVE

If you have not initiated this request, kindly change your password and
inform the Bank by calling +97146092222.

This is the new design of automated notification emails that you receive
from Dubai Islamic Bank (DIB).

  <https://www.dib.ae>

Best Regards,
Dubai Islamic Bank

DISCLAIMER: *** This email and any attachments are confidential and may
also be privileged. It is intended only for the use of authorized persons.
If you are not an addressee, or have received the message in error, you are
not authorized to read, copy, disseminate, distribute or use the email or
any attachment in any way. Please notify the sender by return email and
delete this e-mail ***

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/2925424