Subject: Ticket Assigned - Regarding Vouchers
From: Centrepoint <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 12 Jul 2021 10:23:12 +0000

Hi Hamza Nomani,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  Regarding Vouchers Dear Customer Service,

I hope this email finds you well.
I have some inquiries regarding the e-gift cards from banks.
This is to ensure that all terms and conditions are clear for both sides.

I would like to emphasize that this e-card can be used for both online and
in store shopping as mentioned in description.

Kindly check the following inquiries:
1- Is this e-card used for items on full price, discount, or both ?
2- Is this e-card used for all categories including clothing, footwear,
makeup, fragrances, and accessories ?
3- Is this e-card a voucher or code ?
 As if it is a code then it is the only viable option for purchase value
deduction.
 But if it is a voucher then an additional code can be used along as well.
4- The partial redeemable e-card option applies to shopping online, in
stores, or both ?
5- Five e-cards can be used at the same single invoice option applies to
shopping online, in stores, or both ?

The following attachments demonstrate the e-card.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Thank You

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/2847518