Subject: Ticket Assigned - Garment Manufacturer from Gazipur/Bangladesh-Factory Profile
From: Babyshop <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 12 Jul 2021 10:23:10 +0000

Hi Hamza Nomani,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  Garment Manufacturer from Gazipur/Bangladesh-Factory Profile Dear Sir,
Greetings from Bangladesh.
We are one of the best Clothing Manufacturer/Factories from bangladesh.  We
Exports Readymade garment, textiles, clothing, and All Kinds of Apparels
from long years.
I attached our factory profile with our compliance certificate for your
reference.
Please send me your current order query to develop a long term business
relationship with you.
Have a nice day.
Amina

-- 

Amina Jannat
Director
SAWFTEX | Garments Manufacturer
Mawna, Sreepur, Gazipur Bangladesh
Email: [email-masked]

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/2847464