Subject: Ticket Assigned - Fwd: Your Click & Collect order is confirmed!
From: Max <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 10 Jul 2021 10:21:34 +0000

Hi Hamza Nomani,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  Fwd: Your Click & Collect order is confirmed! Good morning,
Can I get an update on my order status, its been 4 days and I havent
received any messages please confirm  if material is available to collect
from store.

Regards,
Binny

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Max Fashion <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, Jul 6, 2021 at 8:15 AM
Subject: Your Click & Collect order is confirmed!
To: Binny Babu george <[email-masked]>

Your order number is 8276351920

<https://www.maxfashion.com/kw/en?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dcnc_order_confirmation_KW_en>
Download our apps now
<https://itunes.apple.com/kw/app/id1161312751?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dcnc_order_confirmation_KW_en>
[image:
android icon]
<https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.landmarkgroup.maxstores&referrer=utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dcnc_order_confirmation_KW_en>
iPhone
<https://itunes.apple.com/kw/app/id1161312751?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dcnc_order_confirmation_KW_en>
Android
<https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.landmarkgroup.maxstores&referrer=utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dcnc_order_confirmation_KW_en>

Women
<https://www.maxfashion.com/kw/en/department/women?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dcnc_order_confirmation_KW_en>
Men
<https://www.maxfashion.com/kw/en/department/men?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dcnc_order_confirmation_KW_en>
Girls
<https://www.maxfashion.com/kw/en/department/girls?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dcnc_order_confirmation_KW_en>
Boys
<https://www.maxfashion.com/kw/en/department/boys?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dcnc_order_confirmation_KW_en>
Shoes
<https://www.maxfashion.com/kw/en/department/shoes?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dcnc_order_confirmation_KW_en>
Inspiration
<https://www.maxfashion.com/kw/en/inspiration?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dcnc_order_confirmation_KW_en>

Your order has been successfully placed.

Hi Binny Babu george, thanks for shopping with us.
For your reference, your order number is 8276351920
Here's what happens next:
1

You'll receive an email and a text message when your order is ready to be
collected.
2

Head to your selected collection point with a copy of the email or text
message, along with your ID card or passport.

Get a special discount on your next in-store purchase!

All you need to do is show your Click & Collect order number to our store
staff on the day you collect and shop away.
Collect your order from:
Max, Al-Hashan Complex
Address :

Al-Hashan Complex, Block 7, street no. 66,Opp. Lulu Hyper Market, Ahmadi,
Ahmadi, Kuwait
Phone Number: 23912492
Working hours :

Saturday - Friday (10.00AM - 07.30PM)
Get Directions
<https://www.google.com/maps/dir/Current+Location/Al-Hashan%20Complex,%20Block%207,%20street%20no.%2066,Opp.%20Lulu%20Hyper%20Market,%20Ahmadi,%20Sabah%20Al%20Ahmad%20City,%20Ahmadi,%20Kuwaitutm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=cnc_order_confirmation_KW_en>
Payment Method:

Order Details

Item

Description

Total Price
MAX
Buy 2 For 3.25
Multiple quantities KWD 3.5
KWD 3.25
MAX
Buy 2 For 2.75
Multiple quantities KWD 3
KWD 2.75
Subtotal: * KWD 6*
Savings: *- KWD 0.5*
*Total* *KWD 6*
Your order could earn you 6 Shukrans.

Need help? Get in touch

 <[email-masked]?Body=Contacted>

*Write us an email now*, we'll get back to you as fast as we can.
 <https://www.facebook.com/MaxFashionMENA>

*Connect with us* on your favourite social network.
 <https://twitter.com/maxfashionMENA>

Reach out in 140 characters! We are *@maxfashionMENA*.

*Call us on 18-00-871.*
7 days a week, 24 hours a day

© 2021 Retail World Limited
Privacy Policy
<https://www.maxfashion.com/kw/en/privacypolicy?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dcnc_order_confirmation_KW_en>
| Terms & Conditions
<https://www.maxfashion.com/kw/en/termsandconditions?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dcnc_order_confirmation_KW_en>

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/2836595