Subject: Ticket Assigned - Which baby shop DUBAI store has these in stock?
From: Babyshop <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 25 Jun 2021 16:09:14 +0000

Hi Hamza Nomani,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  Which baby shop DUBAI store has these in stock? Hi,
May I know which Dubai Babyshop store has these in stock?
BABYSHOP

Juniors Push n Fly Aeroplane
<https://www.babyshopstores.com/ae/en/Baby-and-Moms/Toys/Baby-and-Preschool/BABYSHOP-Juniors-Push-n-Fly-Aeroplane/p/160833042>
   AED 44

My Little Piano
<https://www.babyshopstores.com/ae/en/Baby-and-Moms/Toys/Baby-and-Preschool/BABYSHOP-My-Little-Piano/p/163127149>
                          AED 79

Okiedog Embroidered 5-Piece Diaper Bag Set
<https://www.babyshopstores.com/ae/en/Baby-and-Moms/Diapering/Diaper-Bags/BABYSHOP-Okiedog-Embroidered-5-Piece-Diaper-Bag-Set/p/160695643>
                                             AED 97

Regards,

Sumi Shane

+97156 8189755

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/2765991