Subject: Ticket Assigned - Nomination for Heat Transfer Stickers
From: Splash <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 24 May 2021 01:47:14 +0000

Hi Hamza Nomani,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  Nomination for Heat Transfer Stickers Dear Sir/Madam,

We would like to introduce ourselves as one of the leading manufacturers of
heat transfer stickers in Tirupur since 1998, with a usage of high quality
raw materials and presentation of upgraded products are pursued. We are
providing high quality services for a suitable price and never  received any
complaints regarding the quality of products supplied by us. 

We can provide Lab test reports for the Development Samples & Bulk Samples
supplied by us to fulfill all Testing Standards. We request you to visit our
Factory for Auditing and Further we will furnish all Documents required to
Nominate us for Heat Transfer Stickers to your Supplier Factories. Kindly
revert if any questions relating to our Proposal and looking forward To
cooperate with you  and Your team to offer our products and services.

Kindly share us New Developments to submit samples and India/Tirupur
Office/Person Contacts. . Please forward to
Sourcing/Merchandising/Procurement/Purchase Department.

https://globaltransprints.com/

Thanks & Regards
M.Chithan
Manager - Buyer(Acquisition & Contracts)
M:9585598271

M.S.RYMOND
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER
M:9585598276

GLOBAL TRANSPRINTS
CORPORATE OFFFICE 
NEAR ICICI BANK, 4A ITTERI ROAD,
MURUNGAPALAYAM,
TIRUPUR-641603.

Global Transprints

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/2614378