Subject: Ticket Assigned - refund needed!
From: Splash <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 07 Mar 2023 02:26:49 +0000

Hi Hamza Nomani,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  refund needed! Dear Splash,

I still haven't received the full refund for my orders: 9414862217 and
9414855310.

 For order number 9414862217 the first refund I received was 17 dhs (image
attached below refund 6) which is fine. However, for two items in this
order you refunded me 146 whereas I should get (96+ 98 = 194 dhs, see
refund 4 and 5 below) so therefore the remaining refund for order no
9414862217 I should get 211 - (146 + 17) = 48 DHS so that my order gets
fully refunded as my bill was 211 DHS because 98 + 96 + 17 = 211  DHS.

As for my second order number 9414862217 you have refunded me 451.01 DHS
whereas I should have got 597.01 DHS. Below I have attached the invoice. If
you add all the items together you will see that the total refund that I
should have been refunded is 597.01 DHS but I suppose you canceled two
items refund if you notice in the invoice SO the remaining refund I should
get now is 597.01 - 451.01 = 146 DHS for order number 9414862217. REFUND
NEEDED =

ORDER NUMBER  9414862217 = 48 DHS
ORDER NUMBER 9414862217 = 146 DHS

PLZ REFUND THE REMAINING AMOUNTS. I need to buy more clothes from your
store but unfortunately, I got the wrong sizes in this order so next time I
will buy from your store physically. Please do the needful.

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/5802617