Subject: Ticket Assigned - Order number 4717523386
From: Max <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 07 Mar 2023 02:26:47 +0000

Hi Hamza Nomani,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  Order number 4717523386 Good evening. I purchased 18 items on the 4th of March 2023 and received
confirmation that delivery would be on the 5th of March 2023. I received a
text message on the 5th of March stating that the order was out for
delivery and that I should be at home at the time of delivery to receive
the order. I spent the entire day at home waiting for the order but it was
never delivered. Furthermore, I did not receive any phone call from the
courier. I only received a text message later on in the evening from MAX
which read;

Hi, we missed you! We were unable to deliver your order 4717523386 on
2023-03-05 20:31:07. We'll make another delivery attempt soon. Click to
give feedback https://shkrn.app.link/UCYXR1RsVxb Stay Happy!

I am not sure how this happened because my phone was switched on the entire
day. I tried to click on the link but it was not redirecting me to that
particular page. This was a huge disappointment for me mostly because I
have always loved shopping with MAX and have never experienced such an
encounter. The delivery date of 5th March 2023 was most ideal for me
because it was the only day that I was completely available and that's why
I had placed the order for that particular date.

No one has contacted me yet to reschedule for the delivery. My biggest fear
now is that the courier might try to contact me while I'm at work and
unavailable to answer the call. I am available tomorrow the 7th March 2023
after 18:00. If possible, I'd like to know the way forward regarding this
order.

Your timely response would be greatly appreciated.

Sincerely

Christine Gono

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/5802212