Subject: New Activity [#5751226] Wrong item
From: Centrepoint <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 25 Feb 2023 04:44:55 +0000

Hi Hamza Nomani,

The Customer has responded to a ticket you are watching

Ticket 

https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/5751226#5751226 

Wrong item 

Requester 

Noha Hwedi  [email-masked]

    Customer Response 

Good morning
Thank you but i need the correct item so what can i do now ? Can u send me
the item swaddleme the set of 2 that i refunded before as if i order it
again from website i must order things above 18 kd to have free delivery
and this is your fault not mine so what can u do to help me now get the
swaddle me item I refunded set of 2 without paying shipment?

On Sat, 25 Feb 2023 at 6:36 AM Centrepoint 

https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/5751226/subscriptions/unsubscribe

Stop watching this ticket