Subject: Ticket Assigned - Fwd: Order confirmed!
From: Centrepoint <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 23 Feb 2023 03:00:58 +0000

Hi Hamza Nomani,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  Fwd: Order confirmed! Hello, I have received the trolley bag today and found that the security
tag is still on the bag.

Please assist, thanks.

Regards,
Sherrin

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: *Centrepoint* <[email-masked]>
Date: Wednesday, 22 February 2023
Subject: Order confirmed!
To: Sherrin <[email-masked]>

Your order number is 4715773603

<https://www.centrepointstores.com/qa/en?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_confirmation_QA_en>
Download our apps now
<https://itunes.apple.com/ae/app/id1161310479f?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_confirmation_QA_en>
[image:
android icon]
<https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.landmarkgroup.centrepointstores&referrer=utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_confirmation_QA_en>
iPhone
<https://itunes.apple.com/ae/app/id1161310479f?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_confirmation_QA_en>
Android
<https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.landmarkgroup.centrepointstores&referrer=utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_confirmation_QA_en>

Babyshop
<https://www.babyshopstores.com/qa/en?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_confirmation_QA_en>
Lifestyle
<https://www.lifestyleshops.com/qa/en?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_confirmation_QA_en>
Splash
<https://www.splashfashions.com/qa/en?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_confirmation_QA_en>
Shoe
Mart
<https://www.shoemartstores.com/qa/en?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_confirmation_QA_en>
Offers
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/qa/en/offers?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_confirmation_QA_en>
Clearance
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/qa/en/search?q=badge.title.en%3AClearance&clr=true%26utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_confirmation_QA_en>

Your order has been successfully placed.

Hi Sherrin, thanks for shopping with us.
For your reference, your order number is 4715773603 Expect delivery by
Wednesday, 22nd Feb.

Order shipping to
*Sherrin*
Flat 301B, FJ Building 7
Street No. 939
Doha
Mobile: +974 74709575
Payment Method:

Order Details

Delivered by : , 22nd Feb

Item

Description

Total Price
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/qa/en/p/164284633?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=order_confirmation_QA_en>
LIFESTYLE
Panda Applique Trolley Bag with Sequin Detail - 40x30x15 cms
Color: Pink
Quantity: 1 QAR 87
Subtotal: * QAR 87*
Savings: *- QAR 202*
Standard ground shipping: * QAR 10 *
*Total* *QAR 97*

Want to earn Shukran rewards?

All you need to do is sign up for Shukran, our award-winning loyalty
programme now. If you already have a Shukran account, simply link it to
your shopping account to earn Shukrans.
Your order could earn you 9 Shukrans.
Become a Shukran Member
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/qa/en/register?code=z6eO7TohuN7V8Goi1zN2y48Ii%2F0lYxdJmLsAsONbTkLgP7jGFjRrrNzyFdfmOMqRmk46aVgFkkTRIow8%2BpyDlSC0S7CPRYWpswkPVupzeme0QYWR46HEaQam3lDeCW0v>
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/qa/en/c/giftcard?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email_invoice&utm_campaign=order_confirmation_QA_en>

Need help? Get in touch

 <[email-masked]?Body=Contacted>

*Write us an email now*, we'll get back to you as fast as we can.
 <https://www.facebook.com/CentrepointME>

*Connect with us* on your favourite social network.
 <https://twitter.com/centrepointme>

Reach out in 140 characters! We are *@centrepointme*.

*Call us on 800-MYCP (800-6927).*
7 days a week, 07:00 AM to 12:00 AM

© 2022 Retail World Limited
Privacy Policy
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/qa/en/privacypolicy?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_confirmation_QA_en>
| Terms & Conditions
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/qa/en/termsandconditions?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_confirmation_QA_en>

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/5744612