Subject: Ticket Assigned - Business inquiry :paid guest post
From: Centrepoint <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 11 Feb 2023 01:30:08 +0000

Hi Hamza Nomani,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  Business inquiry :paid guest post Hi Dear

I'm a professional sales generator. I've 3 years of experience .I'm
interested in visiting different sites and generating the highest sales if
there are low SEO States . Today I visited your site. I saw it is very well
decorated with beautiful products.Also, I saw your SEO States but Alas it
was grievable. I'm sorry to say but your online store can be destroyed in
coming months If you didn't generate the highest sales.
But no need to worry, I've a great solution for it.Actually by profession
I'm an expert in sales generating through guest posting . I'm working with
hundreds of clients in your country . I can give you organic traffic very
easily through guest posting .
I believe if we collaborate together we can be good friends and we can
boost your sales very easily .
If you want to check my services so there are my social media links so you
can check and contact me
Link no 1.....
https://www.linkedin.com/in/amna-guest-posting-service-184187254/
Link no 2....https://www.fiverr.com/s2/76ddadc1f0
So would like to get guest post services through guest posting ??
Best Regards
Amna

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/5693496