Subject: Ticket Assigned - ?Deal of the Day on Estee Lauder | Up to 65% off on RRP
From: Centrepoint <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 11 Feb 2023 01:30:06 +0000

Hi Hamza Nomani,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  ?Deal of the Day on Estee Lauder | Up to 65% off on RRP Dear Partner,

   - Greetings!

I am sharing *this week's newest deal 
<https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1dZvrc6lBCjwJgpzPfsXUvPG1pKShyrxj?usp=sharing> *
below.

*Exclusive Take-All Offer* on *Estee Lauder*— *Up to 65% off on RRP*

*Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair 50ml*
*EAN: 8716748548*

✈ EXW Rotterdam
? Lead time: 4 weeks
? Quantity: 2.000 pieces
? Batch code: S71 
? Manufacturing date: 2021.07  

If you are interested in the above product, please reply to this email or *W 
<http://ec2-54-189-84-127.us-west-2.compute.amazonaws.com/x/d?c=26875869&l=02d16664-43bd-467c-99ff-885369fc0506&r=e1c2712b-8c37-437f-a87d-52dd8d64ba32>**hatsApp 
Us <https://bit.ly/BFuturistWhatsApp>.*

Would you be interested in procuring good access for specific brands? Do 
not miss the business opportunity: *W 
<http://ec2-52-33-3-241.us-west-2.compute.amazonaws.com/x/d?c=27349968&l=9166ec67-f6a8-498f-b3bf-9ae59251a9b7&r=137fbaec-f9eb-44df-aa26-cf1a819fbb76>**hatsApp 
Us <https://bit.ly/BFuturistWhatsApp>*

Thanks & Regards,
Polina

--
 <https://www.linkedin.com/company/b-futurist-b-v> 
Sales/Purchase Team  

Wholesale Department | B Futurist B.V.
*We’re hiring for all roles! Click here to check current openings! 
<https://b-futurist-b-v.jobs.personio.com/>*
[email-masked]
www.bfuturist.com
<https://www.hubspot.com/email-signature-generator?utm_source=create-signature>B 
Futurist is a group of trading companies headed by B 
Futurist Holding B.V. (chamber of commerce 77666127). To all agreements whereby B 
Futurist acts as seller the General   
Terms and Conditions of Sale, Delivery and Payment of B 
Futurist apply. To all agreements whereby B 
Futurist acts as buyer the General Terms and Conditions of Purchase of B 
Futurist apply. By confirming any order, you confirm the (prior) reception and acceptance of these terms and conditions. All rights reserved. Privacy Statement. 
<https://www.bfuturist.com/sales-terms-and-conditions/>
You may unsubscribe <http://ec2-52-33-3-241.us-west-2.compute.amazonaws.com/x/u?u=60b7ec79-1687-4b88-adff-8cd4c7be6730> to stop 
receiving our emails.

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/5693419