Subject: Ticket Assigned - Babyshopstores data erasure request - from Afsal Majeedkutty - request: 6WK53KJZ
From: Babyshop <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 30 Jan 2023 02:19:10 +0000

Hi Hamza Nomani,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  Babyshopstores data erasure request - from Afsal Majeedkutty - request: 6WK53KJZ Hi Babyshopstores (babyshopstores.com),

I'm Afsal Majeedkutty, and I previously used your service. I'm requesting
that you erase all the personal data you hold about me.

In my previous interactions with your organization, I shared some of my
personal data with you. I received an email that indicates you hold
personal data about me, on 2018 March 02.

I’m using Mine - a data privacy app - to discover to discover services that
hold my data and to regain control over my footprint. I'm also generating
this email through Mine, but sending the email myself.

My personal details are:
• Name: Afsal Majeedkutty
• Email: [email-masked]

--------------

A message from Mine:

Thank you for helping our user. We understand that each company has its own
DSR handling process, and we will be happy to adjust to yours. Visit this
page
<https://api.saymine.com/dsr1?existing=False&category=&experiment=True&actionId=6WK53KJZ&utm_source=product&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=dsr-form1&utm_content=babyshopstores.com>
for more info.

Thanks,
Afsal Majeedkutty

Request ID: 6WK53KJZ

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/5641159